• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery Report Card

Unai Emery Rating

• Total voters

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The matchday thrill is gone
I was very optimistic and looking forward to this season, but now I'm so disappointed. I went into the soaking rain to a bar to watch us get outplayed by arguably the worst team of the season.

Some Emery lieutenant will tell us it's not the Manager's fault

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
I would give him a 7 for last season. It was his first season. He inherited an awful squad. So many other issues to deal with. Finished 2 points off 3rd, with an European final.

This season before the Watford game it was a solid 6 for me. The 2nd half of the Watford game was one of the worst halves I have seen as an Arsenal supporter. It was beyond pathetic, a truly horror show. That is on the manager. In light of that I will give him 3/10 for this season so far.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
We've had a season and a bit with him in charge. Time to get a review of his performance. In my opinion he has done okay, a 6.5/10

Positives:
Big Games
Academy players are in and around the first XI
Good staff around him
Structured defending (injuries not helping him here)

Negatives:
Much more comfortable being the smaller underdog team
No style as yet, even after a full season in charge.
Weird substitutions
Cannot handle flair players
Too timid

What do you guys think about him? Mods can merge this poll with the other thread if they want.
Username checks out.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
4.5/10 for this fraud.

He is a fraud because he promised us possession of the ball and intense pressing without the ball.

His style of playing is more suited to the Italian way of playing. If you want your team to play out from the back then you need ball playing defenders. If you start every week with your worst midfielder then make crazy substitutions when your back is against the wall then I'm sorry but you do not deserve to coach Arsenal. Even George Graham played a better style of football.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Better off doing a Google questionnaire or something with some categories

juice man

Can't make his mind up
He was a solid 7 before he allowed the team to promptly **** the bed and lost CL football last season. He’s a 5 or 6 after that.

This season isn’t as bad as people are making out. After 5 games we’re tied for 3rd on points with Utd, Chelsea, and Sp**s heading into this weekend, and we’ve already played Liverpool and Sp**s once this season.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He was a solid 7 before he allowed the team to promptly **** the bed and lost CL football last season. He’s a 5 or 6 after that.

This season isn’t as bad as people are making out. After 5 games we’re tied for 3rd on points with Utd, Chelsea, and Sp**s heading into this weekend, and we’ve already played Liverpool and Sp**s once this season.

Performances have been dire, against Newcastle and Burnley we barely scraped over the line.

Every other game we’ve been mostly terrible.

Top Bottom