• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

United V Arsenal [Sat 16 May; 12:45]

General

Established Member
Right, last game to save some face this season. A few points..

1. This experiment of playing Cesc in the hole must cease.
2. No more Nasri is this ridiculous defensive role. Also play Diaby centrally whiles we're at it or make sure he doesn't go beyond the M1.
3. I think if Almunia isn't fit, we need special dispensation from the FA to field two goalkeepers else curtains.
4. Wenger needs to be flexible with his tactics. There is nothing to play for, for crying out loud. Give Vela a run out at some point
5. No more suicidal tempo at the start because there's no way we are going to sustain this against United.

-----------Almunia

Sagna-----Toure---Djourou---Gibbs

Arshavin------Cesc----Song------Nasri

----------Robin----Bendtner

progman07

Established Member
Re: United V Arsenal [Sat 16 May; 12;45]

Almunia

Sagna Toure Djourou Gibbs

Theo Cesc Song Nasri

Arshavin

RvP

In this formation, please!

Unforgiven

Established Member
-----------Almunia

Sagna-----Touré---Djourou---Gibbs

Theo------Cesc----Song------Nasri
Arshavin
----------Robin-------------

The team can easily get some points in this game. I do not want to see another poor display at the back.

Nela

Established Member
Almunia

Sagna Toure Djourou Gibbs

Eboue Fabregas Song Nasri

Arshavin

Bendtner

Viking

**** me, this game is gonna be on the telly here, and I probably can't see it because I have a 125 page project due on the 20th :(

Who's gonna take care of the jinxing/anti-jinxing duties? Volunteers wanted!

Lord Dula

Established Member
Viking said:
f**k me, this game is gonna be on the telly here, and I probably can't see it because I have a 125 page project due on the 20th :(

I would do, but I'll be too busy watching United inevitably trash us six or seven zip, whilst resting their stars for Rome ;)

kooldawg

Established Member
Nela said:
Almunia

Sagna Touré Djourou Gibbs

Eboue Fabregas Song Nasri

Arshavin

Bendtner

I'd go in with this formation as well.

Bendtner should start ahead of RvP for me at the moment. Dunno if Wenger is game enough for that though. This will be a must win match for us to salvage our pride!

IBL

Established Member
United play tomorrow meaning our players will be fresher, last chance for our players this season to prove that they can mix it with the top teams. I dont care if nothings at stake I want to see the next battle of OT....want to see scuffles, yellow and red cards, injuries, goals, incidents, passion, fight etc. I'll be disgusted if i see any of our players smiling and joking away with ManU players wishing them luck for the CL final.

Viking

Lord Dula said:
Viking said:
f**k me, this game is gonna be on the telly here, and I probably can't see it because I have a 125 page project due on the 20th :(

I would do, but I'll be too busy watching United inevitably trash us six or seven zip, whilst resting their stars for Rome ;)

Good point - we'll surely be hammered no matter who we put in charge of the jinxing-duties.

But maybe sacrificing a goat would work...

Lord Dula

Established Member
Viking said:
Lord Dula said:
Viking said:

Good point - we'll surely be hammered no matter who we put in charge of the jinxing-duties.

What is it with you and sacrificing goats?

"Hmmmmmm, looks like Villa could sneak 4th. I say sacrifice a goat."

"Ooooooh dear. Got our work cut out to get through this semi. Let's kill us a goat"

"Shiiiiiiiiiiit. Looks like Ade wants to stay after all. Let's put a nailgun to a goats head"

"'kin 'eeeeeeeeeell! Gonna struggle to hit our goat killing quota this year. I vote herd a load up, douse 'em in diesel and burn the bastards."

;)

Viking

Lord Dula said:
Viking said:
Lord Dula said:

What is it with you and sacrificing goats?

"Hmmmmmm, looks like Villa could sneak 4th. I say sacrifice a goat."

"Ooooooh dear. Got our work cut out to get through this semi. Let's kill us a goat"

"Shiiiiiiiiiiit. Looks like Ade wants to stay after all. Let's put a nailgun to a goats head"

"'kin 'eeeeeeeeeell! Gonna struggle to hit our goat killing quota this year. I vote herd a load up, douse 'em in diesel and burn the bastards."

;)

You're right, maybe we should start sacrificing kittens instead!

Gurgen

Established Member
So this is when they win the title huh? Good thing I'll be in a French castle when this game is played.

Lord Dula

Established Member
Gurgen said:
So this is when they win the title huh? Good thing I'll be in a French castle when this game is played.

Ooooooooohhh check out mister ladeedah!

Just thought you'd drop that into coversation did ya? ;)

Top Bottom