• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

United V Arsenal [Sat 16 May; 12:45]

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
Let's get, fitness willing, Djourou in for Silvestre and Denilson in for Song. No Diaby or Ade, and the rest falls pretty much into place.

kanooo

After the ****ing humiliation from Sunday, I'm not sure if I'll be able to withstand watching this match. We were so bad that day that for that first 60 minutes, I thought we probably wouldn't score even if Chelsea had played without anyone at GK position. I can understand losing but not humiliation. Just went numb after the game.

Not sure what the **** happened to Ade, Almunia and Arshavin to be not playing that day but I hope they do. And I do wish Walcott can score 1/10 of the chances he's got.

alonso14

Established Member
youll win 0-1 (Arshavin)

United will have been beaten by Wigan on Wednesday

and We will be crowned Champions when we stuff Sp**s

**** me this Cider is strong

kanooo

alonso14 said:
youll win 0-1 (Arshavin)

United will have been beaten by Wigan on Wednesday

and We will be crowned Champions when we stuff Sp**s

f**k me this Cider is strong

I think you must have had something a lot stronger.

Anyway, Liverpool do have qualities that I admire. They will fight till the last minute even if thre's a slight chance of saving a game. Something that we've been missing for quite a few seasons.

At least they pushed Utd. all the way.

hujja

Established Member
Why would I want to see those smarmy ****s celebrating yet another trophy at our expense?

JazzG

Established Member
3-3, Arshavin to score a hatrick while we get battered senseless down the other end.

asajoseph

Established Member
Ronaldo to score the 'perfect hat-trick against us - one of his head, one off his arse, and one deflected in after Toure hammers the ball into his bollocks from point blank range.

tam1886

Established Member
asajoseph said:
Ronaldo to score the 'perfect hat-trick against us - one of his head, one off his arse, and one deflected in after Touré hammers the ball into his bollocks from point blank range.
Conceding a goal would be almost worth it to see that **** take a sore one directly in the mummy-daddy button.

ultradoc

Established Member
tam1886 said:
asajoseph said:
Ronaldo to score the 'perfect hat-trick against us - one of his head, one off his arse, and one deflected in after Touré hammers the ball into his bollocks from point blank range.
Conceding a goal would be almost worth it to see that c**t take a sore one directly in the mummy-daddy button.

Amen to that.

Perhaps the only time when we would be laughing at his fall to the ground than revolting in disgust. :lol:

Zico

Established Member
Our guys will probably be sitting at half-time listening to United celebrating the league title and not even be arsed to come out and either beat them or beat them up in the 2nd half. At this point, I am just wondering if United will stop at 3 goals or look to really rub it in.

RC8

Established Member
This game is completely irrelevant for us, now. So we'll probably win and do what we were expected to do in all the important games.

Actually, with the morale as it is, I can see us losing again.

Unforgiven

Established Member
I am sure we will loose again by a lot. The morale is just too low, with nothing to play for you can't do anything about it.

I really do not want to see Wenger fail again and sit there with his head in his hands.

graham_ka

Established Member
We don't have the bollocks, with nothing to play for, to chase lost causes and out work ManUnited at Old Trafford. If the players had any type of pride or respect for the club and fans, they'd put in a world class type performance, but our players don't have it in them. I'm expecting a massacre this Saturday, I really hope I'm wrong though.

Anzac

Established Member
I'm going to do my best to make sure I'm numbed with alcohol prior to kick off, but not that pissed that I'll put my boot thru' the TV.

Top Bottom