• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

United V Arsenal [Sat 16 May; 12:45]

graham_ka

Established Member
--------------------Almunia

Sagna------Touré-----Djourou------Eboue

--------Song-----Cesc------Nasri

------------Bendtner-----Arshavin

------------------------Theo

I've seen what Ade, RVP and Bendtner have to offer as the point of our attack against Rio and Vidic, it's time to try something different.

Rohit

Established Member
General said:
5. No more suicidal tempo at the start because there's no way we are going to sustain this against United.

It won't be so suicidal if we actually manage to score a goal.

henry79

If manu win against wigan they only need a draw against us therefore a 0-0 is good for them,saying that I think they'll batter us, I'm going for 4-2 to united with the 2 goals scored by the one and only arshavin.

asajoseph

Established Member
I've been overcome with a strange desire to go to this game today - kinda like how you slow down to look at a car crash on the motorway.

I'm thinking about getting tickets now...

James

Established Member
asajoseph said:
I've been overcome with a strange desire to go to this game today - kinda like how you slow down to look at a car crash on the motorway.

Are they still available then? I originally bought tickets for it, but i have to work now. I still wouldn't mind going to see us halt their celebration.

asajoseph

Established Member
I know a few people who might have spares...

Just need to send a few emails today - I would have thought there'd be a few tickets floating about...

graham_ka

Established Member
asajoseph said:

Just need to send a few emails today - I would have thought there'd be a few tickets floating about...
With Arshavin on the pitch, could be worth it Asa... (scratching chin) :idea:

James

Established Member
asajoseph said:

Very true, AISA would be well worth contacting.

Anzac

Established Member
asajoseph said:

some perverse semi detached voyeuristic sadistic motivation at seeing a dumb animal tormented like a cat & mouse scenario?????

or just like watching a predicted train wreck unfold in front of you, while you stand there going "WTF didn't they see that coming????".

:wink:

Biggus

Established Member
asajoseph said:

:lol: We've been looking at this crash in slow motion for the last 10 months.

Well I for one hope that once they quickly race to a 3 goal lead and once the title is secure, Fergi will have mercy upon us and give some of his kids a kickabout.

Does anybody think it'd be a good idea that our team should be made to applaud the champions at the end? Fergie made Utd applaud Chel$ki as a sort of punishment they'd never forget or want to repeat- and it worked for them the next year. :(

James

Established Member
Biggus said:
Does anybody think it'd be a good idea that our team should be made to applaud the champions at the end? Fergie made Utd applaud Chel$ki as a sort of punishment they'd never forget or want to repeat- and it worked for them the next year. :(
I would certainly believe so. We're a club of class, and nobody can deny they've been the best team in the country this season. As you said, it would also be the sort of rude awakening our team needs. As painful as it would be to watch...i couldn't help but feel i would applaud them myself were i in the stands.

Anyway, there will be no need to after Andrey bags his 4th and we actually hold on for victory.

raphael_as

I think we might well see a 'gentleman's agreement' for both sides to field a carling cup side - them so that they can rest up their 1st team for the CL Final, us so that the poor precious souls who haven't looked like giving a **** for the last 3 weeks don't get their feelings hurt by looking like **** again.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Yeah right, that would mean Arshavin cant play! He better damn play!

Lord Dula

Established Member
Biggus said:
asajoseph said:

:lol: We've been looking at this crash in slow motion for the last 10 months.

Well I for one hope that once they quickly race to a 3 goal lead and once the title is secure, Fergi will have mercy upon us and give some of his kids a kickabout.

Eeeerr no, cos I can imagine our players thinking "cor int this nice and gentlemanly, appluading the best there is in a truly wonderful setting. If I'm lucky, I might get myself in some nice photos."

I'd rather we do what the Argies do, and start kicking and throwing punches after the final whistle.

IBL

Established Member
We will be made to look like Chumps again in this game cos not enough of our players will be bothered. It's a good chance to put a massive dent in Utds Prem challenge and gain some revenge for the CL final but unfortunately our bottlers wont be looking at it that way....they'll be more concerned with where to book their summer holidays

IBL

Established Member
Lord Dula said:
I'd rather we do what the Argies do, and start kicking and throwing punches after the final whistle.
Exactly, battle of OT 3 for no particular reason

asajoseph

Established Member
To be honest, that kind of thing will just make us look like a bunch of classless pricks. I'm all for giving Utd a good shoeing, but if we end up going after them after the game, and spoiling their title-winning celebrations (if they do it) we'll just look like wankers.

IBL

Established Member
no asa, I want events from the game to spill over the final whistle...then it doesnt look so bad ;)

but we all know its not going to happen

Latest posts+

Top Bottom