• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

United V Arsenal [Sat 16 May; 12:45]

lee1001

Established Member
There is no way i am watching this game. To see Fergie's smiling face as they cruise to the title is too much for me to bare....

hujja

Established Member
The build up to this game is so underwhelming seeing as it's so irrelevant and we're no longer their equal. How far we've fallen these few seasons.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Lets beat them, and lets hope that they wont win the title, if our own gooners know the history between those two teams, I dont want that our players respect that kind of wankers they need to fight and show some dignity and spirit and give us a win.

Cant see that they are celebrating the title and our players are giving them handshakes thats absolutely disgusting.

3Z

Im convined we will win this game. Same feeling I had ahead for the away game vs Chelsea. Get your tennar's on it as we will be really good value. This is the sort of game where if you like a bet, you have to back us.

Not sure how much winning will help us though. As it will just give Wenger the ammo for his after game press talk. "We can beat the best team. We just lack consistancy and maturity" etc etc. Still would be really good to stop them winning the title atleast for one week!

Zico

Established Member
we might as well pummel them when the game's done. it will be the first expression of passion from our players in a long time.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
I would absolutely hate it if they were to celebrate the title on our home ground. That alone should be motivation enough to go all in against them.

hujja

Established Member
Our players should all stand there and watch those ****s celebrate so that the concept of winning titles gets drilled through their thick skulls.

Watching those trolls hop around with the Prem trophy should go a long way towards lighting a fire in our bellies.

Zico

Established Member
hujja said:
Our players should all stand there and watch those c**nts celebrate so that the concept of winning titles gets drilled through their thick skulls.

Watching those trolls hop around with the Prem trophy should go a long way towards lighting a fire in our bellies.

It won't light a fire. It will only make them more aware of their shortcomings.

General

Established Member
Rohit said:
General said:
5. No more suicidal tempo at the start because there's no way we are going to sustain this against United.

It won't be so suicidal if we actually manage to score a goal.

Yeah and ship 5 after we're bolloxed!

Once again so much blame is directed towards the team when Wenger is the biggest culprit in our capitulation. If he doesn't take his head outta his arse and stop this Cesc in the hole experiment, it is inevitable we are going to struggle. Play him at CM and at least put Arshavin in the support striker role. It would be nice to stop these muppets from celebrating in front of us.

Unforgiven

Established Member
How the **** do we have a chance of winning. The defense shocking, no communication. There is a gap in the midfield, Fabregas does nothing. All we have is Arshavin to save us and a lanky black guy standing around. It doesn't get worse than this. The players must be dreading this game.

Play Arshavin behind the striker for this game, not on the left. Play him where he wants and we might be able to take our chances in this game.

hujja

Established Member
thegame24 said:
We have to win this game, too much ridicule from media and mates, getting fed up tbh.

Same here. Everyone I know is either a Manc or a Pool supporter. And I live in the Great White ****ing North!

Even polar bears think it's too cold up here!

irishgunnerz

AWOL
Trusted ⭐
Because for some unknown, yet to be figured out reason, when we have no hope we get a result, and when we should get something we **** it up

Look at the Chelsea and Utd games earlier this season. We were in even a bigger mess, losing games all around us, being outfought by Stoke and Hull...and yet we beat both Chelsea and Utd.

Nobody said Arsenal are a logical side :S

Biggus

Established Member
Klaus Daimler said:
I would absolutely hate it if they were to celebrate the title on our home ground.

Don't worry Klaus theres a whole more year before they do that.

Lord Dula

Established Member
Watching this with my Manc mate but fortunately another mate who is a gooner is coming along too.

That said, due to our current ways I dont see us a true rival to United anymore so I dont get het up about this fixture.

It's just Sp**s, and Hull that fire me up these days.

Anzac

Established Member
Lord Dula said:
Watching this with my Manc mate but fortunately another mate who is a gooner is coming along too.

That said, due to our current ways I dont see us a true rival to United anymore so I dont get het up about this fixture.

It's just Sp**s, and Hull that fire me up these days.

The way things are going Sp**s are safe & Hull may be playing Championship next season - so there IS some good news for you mate........
:wink:

kanooo

lee1001 said:
There is no way i am watching this game. To see Fergie's smiling face as they cruise to the title is too much for me to bare....

Becareful. Some people are waiting to label you "glory hunter" or may laugh at you for God knows why. No comment on whether I'm watching this game.

But watching the Chelsea game last week wasn't a very nice experience for me.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom