• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

United V Arsenal [Sat 16 May; 12:45]

patrick42uk

Established Member
I liked AAs movement from the left side. COming in to find space between the lines. Its gives some fluidity, and I believe it will offensive potency, to the 4-5-1 formation.

Just another point on Theo, when he's on teh pitch we reliquinsh possession to easily because more often that not we look to release him early effectively giving the ball back to the opposition.

Floating

Established Member
I actually kind of liked the 4-5-1 formation Wenger deployed on Saturday, with two changes: Djourou for Diaby, Bendtner for van Persie.

With the current crop of players, next season I would maybe like to see:

- - - - - - - - Almunia - - - - - - - -
Sagna - Touré/Gallas - Djourou - Clichy
- - - - - - - - Song - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - Nasri - - - Fabregas - - - -
Arshavin - - - - - - - - - - - Rosicky
- - - - - - - Bendtner - - - - - - - -

Or something similar. Denilson could come in for Nasri, Nasri could play on the wings along with Walcott.

Latest posts

Top Bottom