• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

United V Arsenal [Sat 16 May; 12:45]

Shadow Moses

Established Member
kanooo said:
lee1001 said:
There is no way i am watching this game. To see Fergie's smiling face as they cruise to the title is too much for me to bare....

Becareful. Some people are waiting to label you "glory hunter" or may laugh at you for God knows why. No comment on whether I'm watching this game.
:lol:

raphael_as

So the Mancs only need a point from us to sew up the title - let's hope this team shows some passion and at least fights to keep them from winning it against us.....I don't care that I don't think they are good enough to actually do it, I want to see them try their hearts out (and for 90 minutes, not just the first 20).

progman07

Established Member
hackajack said:
ManU were a bit lucky against Wigan who deserved a point.
Of course they are lucky. They are lucky to have so many skillful players who are willing to fight and work hard, and Man Utd means them more than money.

Biggus

Established Member
And we were lucky against them twice in the CL, we should have been hit for 5 both times. Anyway the result is the result and they'll clinch the title against us. Some people have said they won't watch. I will be and I urge everyone else to, watch and take in the grief and hate, watch where Wenger has brought us after 3 years of "rebuilding" watch and see how much we've "improved"......Watch it.

LeTallec

jeez, thank god its not us who will be there to witness the mancs lift the title.. that would just be sickening watching all the mancs celebrate

hackajack

Established Member
progman07 said:
Of course they are lucky. They are lucky to have so many skillful players who are willing to fight and work hard, and Man Utd means them more than money.
Real Madrid means more to Ronaldo than ManU as you'll see in a couple of weeks. A decent hardworking Wigan side were a match for them, let's not get carried away with the media hype.

progman07

Established Member
hackajack said:
progman07 said:
Real Madrid means more to Ronaldo than ManU as you'll see in a couple of weeks. A decent hardworking Wigan side were a match for them, let's not get carried away with the media hype.
I don't care about the stupid media hype. Also, for Ronaldo Real means more than money, he was a childhood Real fan, just as his whole family. Cups and personal awards also mean much to him, unlike to a certain Arsenal player who told us that he is only playing for money in Europe.
Do you really say the likes of Giggs and Scholes don't work harder than our midfielders?

I didn't want to defend man utd but I had to defend my post.

Feet

I'll watch it, but I do not expect us to stop them winning the title.

Not really bothered about formation and player choice, whatever really.

Biggus

Established Member
LeTallec said:
jeez, thank god its not us who will be there to witness the mancs lift the title.. that would just be sickening watching all the mancs celebrate

:lol: Thanks a f**king lot Mr Le T.....Heh heh it's just like your mate saying to you before you go into the headmasters office for a belting- "Glad it's not me!".

hackajack said:
let's not get carried away with the media hype.

You haven't just come out of a coma have you Hacka?

hackajack

Established Member
No I've just come from watching ManU struggling with Wigan. If we set up properly on Saturday I expect us to match them too.

kramazov

How about we show them that you can't come out and insult Arsenal in public and go unpunished?

How about we show them that our boys can be strong enough to put their title hopes at risk?

and how about showing littls $£"$"£ like Evra that little boys can end their career?

wouldn't that just be wonderful

hackajack

Established Member
It would be typical of us to piss on their parade when it doesn't really matter having blown it when it did. Fun to watch mind you.

asajoseph

Established Member
Managed to come through with some tickets for this one in the end.

I can't believe I'm going to possibly have to watch United win the title against us, but never mind - I've never been to old Ratford, so it should be an experience. And hey, it would be typical of us to actually bloody perform when it seems against all the odds and rationality for us to do so.

irishgunnerz

AWOL
Trusted ⭐
Should put Eboue in RM and let him do to Evra what he did to 'Iron Man John Terry (TM) (not that I'm in any way bitter)

hackajack

Established Member
They'll play 433 against us and we have to match it otherwise we'll have a rerun of the CL 1st leg.

Biggus

Established Member
hackajack said:
It would be typical of us to piss on their parade when it doesn't really matter having blown it when it did. Fun to watch mind you.

Agreed, it's like we're inexperienced/unprofessional or something.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
but watching Manure party after a game with us is unbearable

I had watched them do it this year too

Latest posts

Top Bottom