• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

W.B.A. vs Arsenal | EPL | 03/03/09 | 19:45 | ATVO

Unforgiven

Established Member
Really glad we got the 3 points. Just hope Villa drop some points now. We should have some of our injured players back for Blackburn.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Illusion said:
Carson has stopped Arshavin getting his debut goal today.
Was ****ing irritated by that. Every single Arshavin attempt brought out a good save.

But nevertheless Arshavin got his target. He aimed to have a assist this game first ;)

Next game will be his goals. Burnley here we come

Gunner4life09

It seems like ages ago, well two cup games in succession, we beat Burnley and finish off ROMA - be it a draw or another win and our seasons not looking so bad after all.

Hope for Villa to slip up tomorrow!

raidersoftheark

Established Member
Villa will win tomorrow. We'll need Chelsea/Manure to do us favours, and try to get at least 1 win and 1 draw from those fixtures.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I have to say, I don't think we'll come up against a poorer defence this season.

Shredder

Ok, I'll just go a little emoticon crazy here.

A win:
woot.gif

Arshavin:
wub.gif

Clichy's crossing: :lol:

ricky1985

Established Member
I thought we were really, really poor in that last 30 minutes. I felt like gouging my eyes out, it was so slow and boring. But I suppose we needed a win.

Zico

Established Member
Another game that should boost Bendtner's confidence. As I've said before, Bendtner is a good player, just needs to find some form. Hopefully, he's on his way.

progman07

Established Member
Arshavin is special. We already knew he is a big game player, but now we can see he is there for the low-key away ones, too.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
ricky1985 said:
I thought we were really, really poor in that last 30 minutes. I felt like gouging my eyes out, it was so slow and boring.
:shock: Mods! Someone has hacked Ricky's account.

Rohit

Established Member
What was wrong with Clichy today? He hasn't been at his best defending this season and his crossing leaves a lot to be desired but he barely got a pass right today.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
quincy42 said:
Another game that should boost Bendtner's confidence. As I've said before, Bendtner is a good player, just needs to find some form. Hopefully, he's on his way.
No chorus of boos at the beginning probably didn't hurt either.

hackajack

Established Member
AnthonyG said:
ricky1985 said:
I thought we were really, really poor in that last 30 minutes. I felt like gouging my eyes out, it was so slow and boring.
:shock: Mods! Someone has hacked Ricky's account.
It felt like the last 30 to him but was actually the last 12

Latest posts+

Top Bottom