• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

We play Leicester on Wednesday

Are you bothered?

• No

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • No

Votes: 13 31.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEconomist

Established Member
I didn't get a chance to go to the Burnley game on sunday. I'd love to go to this game tomorrow to see Wenger one last time but it's sold out!

HBL

Established Member
I would play:

Cech
Bellerin - Chambers - Mavro - Kola
Xhaka
Ramsey - AMN
Mkhi - Lacazette - Aubameyang​

But I’ve got a feeling Wenger will start Welbeck/Wilshere as he is probably trying to get as many of them to the World Cup as possible.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Go all out! Score as many as we can, what do we have to lose here anyways? Pundits saying we shoul smash them 3-0 as they just got smoked by West Ham.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Why Lacazzete and Wilshere left home?
Everybody who played against Atletico is having a rest, apart from Xhaka, Ramsey and Welbeck. Welbeck and Ramsey were rested at the weekend though so it’s only Xhaka who is being played into the ground.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Osei-Tutu on the bench! Great stuff. Wish he was available to start but he played last night. AMN at right back is eh, but cool. Wish he was in midfield. Would have started Nelson, give him another chance to get used to PL football. No reservations about anything else. I really hope Nketiah and Nelson get some proper minutes today.

Why Lacazzete and Wilshere left home?
They started both games on Thursday and Sunday. Resting.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Wenger starting Mavropanos again so he gets the credit when he’s our rock next season, what a guy.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
I think Iwobi will get 2 goals today...there I said it, my prediction for the day.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
according to BBC Jack's on Babywatch

I'm surprised Per is on the bench - I'd assumed he would be hanging up his boots after Sunday

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

DcxiQu4X4AAOd-6.jpg:large

I'm crying here, man went up to Big Wengz and begged for a selfie. The ****ing King of the WOB's man. :lol:

What's great is the fact that Wenger has no clue who this sad excuse for a human being even is. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom