• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Welcome back Norwich City.

Biggus

Established Member
Ahhhhh Norwich great memories....does anyone remember the game in 91 when it was 4-4 then we got a penalty and won 5-4 then brian Gunn started a fight and we won that too and the FA docked us 2 points and we didnt care cause we still won the league and sang you can stick your ****in2points up your arse (clap clap clap) :wink:

Allyboy

Established Member
There was a fight against Norwich the season before, coming when we scored to make it 4-3.

Both clubs were heaving fined and I think that was the reason for the two points being deducted against Man U the following year.

Biggus

Established Member
There was a fight against Norwich the season before, coming when we scored to make it 4-3.

Both clubs were heaving fined and I think that was the reason for the two points being deducted against Man U the following year.

That probably right fellas :wink: we had some great fights and hopefully many more to come

Aussie

Established Member
Yeah i would like to see Keown remain on the bench every game we play incase there is a fight.

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
Yeah, that game against Norwich was the one where O'Leary set a new appearances record, and actually scored a goal!

We got a pen in the last few minutes and Dicko scuffed it in, which is when it all kicked off. Ahhh, great days.

Soler

Established Member
Yep. It's all in Fever Pitch, somewhere in the last twenty-twenty five pages.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom