• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Welcome to Udine, a fine city

Mr Wolf

Mates, I hope to see you numerous at Udine, a nice city in the North East of Italy, with many medioeval buildings: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.google.it/search?q=udine+foto&hl=it&client=safari&rls=en&prmd=ivnscm&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=OgE8TtquCYPzsga6yM0f&ved=0CB0QsAQ&biw=1531&bih=963;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.google.it/search?q=udine+fot ... 1&bih=963;</a>

Udine is my favourite away trip in Italy for the British atmosphere that oozes from that place.

Unlike other Italian Serie A stadia, at Udine people are passionate but friendly, and away fans can wear their colours without any problem.
Never had problems with and gained many friends amongst the Udinese fans. :)

img7534c.jpg

The stadium (Stadio Friuli) is a bit old now (it was built in 1980) but is still very nice and attractive, apart from the athletic-truck.

img7541uzj.jpg

img7546.jpg

img7534.jpg

From inside the stadium you can enjoy the landscape of the mountains.

img1604cw7.jpg

Udine is famous for the beatiful wines of Region Friuli Venezia Giulia, amongst the best in Italy.
Near the stadium there are a lot of "osterie" or "enoteche" (winery) where you can taste the beautiful wines of Friuli (Dalia, the closest to Stadium Friuli, about 5 minutes walk is my favourite).

img1595rc9.jpg

img4166k.jpg

img4179.jpg

img4175w.jpg

My suggestion is obviously for a wine that is called Zero Tre that means. . . : 0-3 (yes!) :angel !

img4170q.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
well am really thinking go to the game my city where i live in italy its so near to udine, i just want to know how much cost the ticket and then i will made my decision.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Would consider travelling to the away-game as well, if the game wasn't being played in midweek.
Wouldn't take longer than 90 minutes to Udine, from where I live.

Mr Wolf

Udine and the Stadio Friuli are (were?) the perfect place to stop on the way to Bad Walsterdorf (sigh!).

img5537df.jpg

Mr Wolf

Udine was a nice place as usual, with decent fans, and good food and wine.
But the Arsenal support was not as massive and numberous as I would expect, there were a lot of empty seats.
Nevertheless, it was a great day out in a friendly atmnosphere, as usual.

p1000835d.jpg

p1000847s.jpg

p1000873s.jpg

p1000854v.jpg

p1000856d.jpg

p1000864ia.jpg

p1000894r.jpg

p1000895b.jpg

p1000899j.jpg

p1000900f.jpg

mistaT

Established Member
Yeah the Arsenal support looked thin, looked like a good time though and we could hear you singing Szesnesny's name.

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season

Latest posts

Top Bottom