• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger explains Volz move

The Mini

I think Toure is good at RCB, so he can do both jobs, help Freddie and be a driving force down the middle

Legend#1

Established Member
Justin Hoye is a great talent trust me, I've seen him on a few occasions, So i'm looking forward for him to break into the first team

JGooner

Pesrsonally I would have liked to see Volz at right-back and Toure alongside Sol.

Me too, although Hoyte seems to have a lot of hype behing him. Jeffers mentioned him as one of the outstanding young players he saw during his time here.

seanconvey66

Seen Hoyte 4 or 5 times and hes always impressed me, very good defensively and very composed as he goes forward, if it werent for his injury against wolves in the c.c. would have seen him by now.

Mark

Established Member
yeah hoyte does sound a good talent, especially if wenger thinks so. he must be really positive on him if he sold a good player like volz. how long is hoyte out for?

seanconvey66

Im not to sure,but whebn they took him off it looked pretty serious, if hes back im sure well see him against boro. and maybe a few other time sbefore the end of the year, last couple of games of the season if its decided either way and fingers crossed in the C.C. final.

Mark

Established Member
i hope the injury isn't serious. him and senderos are such good prospects and i'm worried these injuries might affect them long term.

seanconvey66

Can add Aliadierre to that aswell, he seems to be picking up a succesion of injuries which look like hampering him. He would have started alot more than 3 premiership matches if it were not for his injuries over the past 2 years.

Mark

Established Member
some of our youngsters are really going to have to improve their fitness. there's no doubt about their talent but a lot of the more promising ones are too injury prone right now.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season

Latest posts

Top Bottom