• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

| West Bromwich Albion v Arsenal | 15:00 19 March 2011 |

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
0,,12306~3688499,00.png
0,,12306~3324941,00.gif

West Bromwich Albion v Arsenal | 15:00 19 March | 2011

After being dumped out of 3 competitions in the span of 2 weeks, Arsenal are looking to get back on track with a visit to a team that managed to undo them at the Emirates earlier in the season.

News of Johann Djourou picking up an injury to his shoulder that will leave him out for the rest of the seaosn adds more woe to The Gunners bleak position at the moment.

West Brom are coming off the back of a surprise local derby win away to Birmingham and should be in his spirits. The Baggies will also have had a long rest not having played a game since their 1-3 victory on the 5th.

This is a tie Arsenal must win if their hopes for the only competition they can still win are to be kept alive. An invigorated West Brom side will be looking for a repeat performance of the shock win at the Emirates. It will be up to Arsenal to make sure that their superior quality is not undone by low morale in the North London camp.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
so we will have scezney cesc djourou walcott all out i think we must win next week its very important game IMO i well go for

Almunia

Sagna Squillaci Kosh Clichy

Song Wilshere

Nasri Ramsey Arshavin

RVP

blaze_of_glory

We just need to win this in whatever way possible so we can stay with manure through the break. After that we should be able to put this terrible few weeks behind us and the players can focus 100% on winning the league.

blaze_of_glory

yousif_persie said:
so we will have scezney cesc djourou walcott all out i think we must win next week its very important game IMO i well go for

Almunia

Sagna Squillaci Kosh Clichy

Song Wilshere

Nasri Ramsey Arshavin

RVP

I'd go with that as well. *shudders at kos and squid together again*

GUNNERS4L1FE

Established Member
squallkid said:
3-0 to the Arsenal

Ramsey, Wilshere and Van Persie

I wish...They owe us a nice ****ing stress free match, when's the last time we had one of those.

Doubt we will get it though, we'll probably scrape a 2-1 win.

MAK 14

Established Member
I really, really hope Cesc will be back for this. We're just so much more creative and have so much more urgency about us with him in the side.

This has all the characteristics of being a tough game, we need to make sure we win.

Kain

Established Member
Wouldn't mind seeing us try a 4-4-2 or a 4-2-4 here, we need the goals.

------------Almunia------------
Sagna--Squillaci-Koscielny-Clichy
-------Song-------Wilshere------
Nasri----------------------Arshavin
-------Chamakh-----RVP---------

If Theo can get back in time for this game then keep the 4-3-3, his pace makes the formation tick.

I can't believe we've got to pin our hopes on our best chance of winning the league in years with that ****ty centre back pairing & keeper. :evil:

squallkid

Established Member
Kain said:
Wouldn't mind seeing us try a 4-4-2 or a 4-2-4 here, we need the goals.

------------Almunia------------
Sagna--Squillaci-Koscielny-Clichy
-------Song-------Wilshere------
Nasri----------------------Arshavin
-------Chamakh-----RVP---------

If Theo can get back in time for this game then keep the 4-3-3, his pace makes the formation tick.

I can't believe we've got to pin our hopes on our best chance of winning the league in years with that ****ty centre back pairing & keeper. :evil:

It's the hope that keeps you alive.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
It's got to th point where I just don't fancy them winning games that they really have to win, so all I see here is a draw or defeat.

I don't do blind optimism anymore. Not with this bunch of losers.

silent_shadow

Established Member
I'll feel a lot more optimistic if Theo's fit to play in this one. Ramsey has to start this one, no Denilson or Diaby please.

blaze_of_glory

Yes. Its time for Ramsey to play a major role. He should be at least first choice back up for our midfield; if any of Cesc, Song or Wilshere is out, he should be in there.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Very annoyed we have to wait an entire week to get going again, and to top it all off a nicely timed international break immediately after. Maybe it's best for us, some players look like they need a rest.

I'd start Ramsey too.

Bossa

Established Member
Almunia
Sagna Squillaci Koscielny Clichy
Ramsey Diaby Wilshere
Nasri Van Persie Arshavin

International week couldnt have come at a better time.

The injured players can get a rest and come back completely fit and rested(Cesc, Walcott, Song and maybe even TV). It can also end our weak spell because we look tired because we have played 2 times a week for months.

dyeruz

Established Member
****ing start Chamakh, he scored us vital goals whilst RVP and Bendtner were out, give him a shot, why not, just to shake things up a bit

Latest posts

Top Bottom