• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

West Ham v Arsenal Saturday 15th Jan 2011 17:30 ESPN

mo50

Established Member
No thread on this yet?

It's time for the Premier League once again. After the last 2 results, I don't know what sort of performance to expect from the players. We could tear West Ham a new one or similarly we could succumb to a defeat. I'm hoping Van Persie and Nasri are fit. I don't want to see Arshavin/Bendtner anywhere near the field for this.

With United visiting Sp**s, we have a good chance of making up some ground. We're up against a struggling West Ham side with a manager on the verge of the sack. We've got to win this game if we're serious about the title.

Lord Dula

Established Member
Don't care how we do it, just get three points

I'll feel infinitely more confident with samir and rvp on the pitch

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
What is disappointing is that our second string have not carried the lessons over which were learnt from our starting eleven. This translates into players like Nasri, RVP, Fabregas, Walcott having to carry our hopes even against the lesser performing sides.

For me a win is not the request here, that is a given. For me its about fitness, we need to maintain our level for the next 6-8 weeks and hope that the likes of Arshavin, Chamakh, Rosicky, Ramsey, Wilshere get back into shape.

fabo

6.51 / 10
No margin for error IMO. A slip-up here and I think we're done for the title this season.

Nasri and RVP back in, Cesc/Song/Jack/Theo all to start aswell.

mrsvanpersie

fabo said:
No margin for error IMO. A slip-up here and I think we're done for the title this season.

Nasri and RVP back in, Cesc/Song/Jack/Theo all to start aswell.

Agree.

Probably Grant's last chance to save his job, so I expect West Ham to be really fired up for this game. Could be tough considering Carlton Cole has found his form.

Judging by the last few games, we seem to be struggling at the moment and our form has deserted us. Our creative play has been lacking so its imperative we get this back for Saturday, especially because of Manchester United's visit to WHL (where I hope they'll drop points, as unlikely as it seems)...

mrsvanpersie

Fabianski might not play:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/fabianski-rated-50-50-for-west-ham-clash" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archiv ... -ham-clash</a>

AFCG7

Established Member
West Ham will be well up for this one, as were Leeds / Ipswich , and we have not shown anything in those two game that fills me with confidence.
West Ham will put in an even greater effort , they are fighting relegation desperately.

Y va marquer

Established Member
I want us to play as if we were the ones battling relegation.

Another pale, listless, dim performance would be ominous.

Edit: meaning that we play with fire, spirit and determination to win and not actually like a team who are in the relagation zone.
If that makes sense.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Y va marquer said:
I want us to play as if we were the ones battling relegation.

Another pale, listless, dim performance would be ominous.

Edit: meaning that we play with fire, spirit and determination to win and not actually like a team who are in the relagation zone.
If that makes sense.
Amen!

qs

Established Member
Craig Eastmond should start at RB. Apart from that the team picks itself.

mistaT

Established Member
Honestly, if we lose this (or tie) I might stop watching for a month or so.

Not sure I could buy into a team, supposedly talented and experienced enough to be competing for all the major trophies, that will either have lost or tied (hopefully won one) versus Leeds, Ipswich and West Ham in a week's period.

General

Established Member
“From last night we have uncertainty about Denilson too. He has a little thigh problem but we are still optimistic that he will be available.

He couldn't have got this from offloading 5yard passes or trotting around the park at snail's pace surely. Ah well

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
I'm just one further defeat away to be broken. I really hope this team won't disappoint me again.

Nothing less than three points are needed and will be accepted (by me). With the FA Cup Replay just two days later, we need all the confidence we can get from this one.

Shue

Established Member
General said:
“From last night we have uncertainty about Denilson too. He has a little thigh problem but we are still optimistic that he will be available.

He couldn't have got this from offloading 5yard passes or trotting around the park at snail's pace surely. Ah well
Dude it's hard work jogging back when defending a counter

23AndreyArshavin

Established Member
Szczesny
Eboue Djourou Koscielny Clichy
Song Wilshere
Fabregas
Walcott van Persie Nasri

We need a couple of goals, been struggling for goals in the last 3 games.

Top Bottom