• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

West Ham v Arsenal Saturday 15th Jan 2011 17:30 ESPN

Emma Lusa

Excellent performance even if the Spammers are complete ****e, what did we learn ... Arshavin, Bendtner and Chamakh are good bench or second eleven players, if we can play are first eleven we will win things however if we lose RvP, Theo or Cesc we're in trouble.
Solution - buy another world class player .... so obvious it hurts.
Back to the game, very good performance, Theo created width which allowed us to attack through the middle, RvP was mobile and always threatening how we've missed that ....
Spammers are going down unless they turn themselves around real quick .... OS you're having a laugh ....

dave_rwr

Established Member
Thought it was a strong performance and we were able to walk away easy winners without really getting out of second gear. In a weird way though, I felt bad for Grant and West Ham. Obviously I want the biggest and best win in all games, but I've always thought Grant seems like a decent man and I think West Ham has too much quality to be in the position they're in. After every goal Grant just looked absolutely defeated and while I was cheering, a part of me did feel bad for him.

godfather

OohtobeaGoonerGal said:
We literally had the ball for 4 minutes straight (from 82 mins to 86 mins) and one of the live texts reckoned there was about 50 passes in there.

yap, and nearly end up with a Nasri goal.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
All me mates are West Ham fans, and I'm not happy they're rock bottom tbh. I like Avram Grant too. I sincerely hope they stay up, and think they can once they when everyones back for them.

Any set of fans that hate Tottenham, Millwall and Man Utd with a passion can't be a bad bunch - and they're not.

Spork

Established Member
godfather said:
OohtobeaGoonerGal said:
We literally had the ball for 4 minutes straight (from 82 mins to 86 mins) and one of the live texts reckoned there was about 50 passes in there.

WHAM had the ball for about twenty seconds in the 83rd/4th minute.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
OohtobeaGoonerGal said:
I was just wondering if someone counted how many passes there were in that sequence. I started after a minute or so but I only got to 20-something. Really wanted Nasri to score there.

entropy13

Established Member
Spork said:
godfather said:
OohtobeaGoonerGal said:

WHAM had the ball for about twenty seconds in the 83rd/4th minute.

Twenty? It was a bit shorter than that. Nouble to Bridge then Cole but Clichy gets it.

mo50

Established Member
Entropy, did you remember that? :shock:

Alexander Song ****ing Billong. What a monster. He's really picked it up over the last few weeks and has looked excellent. He's a vital part of our system and we need to keep him fit.

entropy13

Established Member
mo50 said:
Entropy, did you remember that? :shock:

Clichy hoofed it up again, Barrera clears. After a few more passes would be the time Bridge gets a knock, Nasri takes on 5 WHU players and both of them, plus Theo gets subbed.

It was Song to Wilshere to Denilson to Clichy to Nasri before Nasri took on those 5 WHU players.

Top Bottom