• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

West Ham v Arsenal Saturday 15th Jan 2011 17:30 ESPN

There is light

:lol: Unlucky fabianski but i'm not complaining, always want to see mad chez. 3 matches, no good result, surely means we will be up for this one? Upton park's never easy but i see us winning by 2 goals. Fabregas is due, he has made some stupid comments in the heat of the moment so he's going to overcome that by scoring a brace, 3-0.

129502143833518.jpg

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
I'm going for:

------Sneezy-------
Eboue-Kos-DJ-Clichy
----Song-Jacky----
-Theo--Fabs---Nasri-
------Robin-------

So bascially, I agree with the majority of the posted line-ups.
Can't await Sagna's return, and I'm grateful that he's back for the next match at Elland Road.

Feel confident for this, don't know why though.

bazza_afc

Anyone else going to this? There's no hammersmith&city or district line running after Liverpool st. ****ing joke! Does anyone know of an alternative station to walk to? That isn't on the mentioned lines?

OohtobeaGoonerGal

Established Member
bazza_afc said:
Anyone else going to this? There's no hammersmith&city or district line running after Liverpool st. ******* joke! Does anyone know of an alternative station to walk to? That isn't on the mentioned lines?

There's the Jubilee Line which can take you to West Ham station. It's more further away from the stadium than you'd probably like but it's the only station around there that has other lines that's not h&c or district.

bazza_afc

OohtobeaGoonerGal said:
bazza_afc said:
Anyone else going to this? There's no hammersmith&city or district line running after Liverpool st. ******* joke! Does anyone know of an alternative station to walk to? That isn't on the mentioned lines?

There's the Jubilee Line which can take you to West Ham station. It's more further away from the stadium than you'd probably like but it's the only station around there that has other lines that's not h&c or district.

Thanks much appreciated

Y va marquer

Established Member
We can get to within a point of United if we win this.
They need to feel some sort of pressure.

It really, really pains me to say so but I hope Sp**s beat them, though I wouldn't be devasted if it were a draw.

Anyway we've got to do our part first and we should be well capable of doing so.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
It doesn't pain me to want the **** to smash Manure. Far from it.

I suggest you take a quick browse through some of the threads on Redcafe, Y va marquer. I reckon you'll be persuaded. :wink:

A win at the Boleyn is all I can see.

ricky1985

Established Member
I want Sp**s to smash them. They'll probably bend over for ManU like they always do, but in theory they should have a great chance of beating them.

IBL

Established Member
bloody hell this game is tomorrow....I mean today, so many games in such a small space of time. I've got no internet access for a while so will miss this completely, gonna be a tough game.

Sp**s will choke as per usual or tbf might get some really bad luck against them as they often do at OT. Would prefer a Sp**s win

23AndreyArshavin

Established Member
AVRAM GRANT'S job prospects at West Ham have suffered a huge blow with star player Scott Parker almost certain to miss today's crunch against Arsenal.

Parker injured an ankle in Tuesday's win over Birmingham and did not train yesterday.

Grant's future as Hammers boss hangs by a thread with a good display needed against the Gunners to save the Israeli from the sack.

Parker has been inspirational in a dismal Hammers season and his absence will be a huge loss for the Premier League's bottom club, who have won only four of 22 league games.

He fell awkwardly during the Carling Cup first-leg win over Birmingham at Upton Park and yesterday was the squad's first training session since that match.

Midfielder Robert Kovac has already been drafted in to replace Parker alongside Mark Noble at the heart of the Hammers team.

uva_gunner86

I can't really say I want Sp*rs to win, I just want Utd to lose. It's the same thing, but it feels better when I say it like that :)

I take it Wayne Bridge will be in for them tomorrow. Also, Obinna should still be suspended.

In any case, I fancy a win. 3-1

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
IBL said:
Sp**s will choke as per usual or tbf might get some really bad luck against them as they often do at OT. Would prefer a Sp**s win

The **** suckers are at home to the after-birth on this occasion.

(sheight fart lane)

Top Bottom