• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

West Ham v Arsenal Saturday 15th Jan 2011 17:30 ESPN

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
bazza_afc said:
OohtobeaGoonerGal said:
bazza_afc said:
Anyone else going to this? There's no hammersmith&city or district line running after Liverpool st. ******* joke! Does anyone know of an alternative station to walk to? That isn't on the mentioned lines?

There's the Jubilee Line which can take you to West Ham station. It's more further away from the stadium than you'd probably like but it's the only station around there that has other lines that's not h&c or district.

Thanks much appreciated

Or you can walk from Canning Town Jubilee line. The walking route is sign posted. It takes about 25mins along Barking road

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Expect Rob Green to play out of his skin. This should be a walk in the park and we hould attack WH fullbacks as they are awful.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
“This is a job where you give yourself completely to the next game. You have to behave like you stay your whole life at the club, knowing it can end at any minute.

Is that a threat, Arsène?

Y va marquer

Established Member
I hope it is a threat.
There are a few of our players who should know that they are on borrowed time.
Bendtner.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
entropy13 said:

Arent we a lucky bunch as far as the league is concerned.

We should only have three hard away league matches left (Stoke, Newcastle, Sp**s)

We have completed playing Chelsea, with them expected to bounce back.

We have completed playing City, before Dzeko and other potential signings have joined them.

Added to this, City were without Silva and Ballotelli.

We finish playing a West Ham side today which will be significantly boosted by the arrival of O Neil.

We are really our own worst enemy, poor conversion rate and lack of belief is really what stands in our way to be honest.

Y va marquer

Established Member
You could say that the West Ham players now have extra motivation to up their performance, they need to impress the new manager in waiting?
They gave us a tough time at the Emirates too.
I expect that we'll win but I'm already getting a little nervous.

SA Gunner

Y va marquer said:
You could say that the West Ham players now have extra motivation to up their performance, they need to impress the new manager in waiting?
They gave us a tough time at the Emirates too.
I expect that we'll win but I'm already getting a little nervous.

Not with the media speculation and nothing confirmed Id say Y'va. Grant is also a like able fellow amongst the West Ham players and faithful as well.

This shouldnt be an excuse or an extra reason though. We have shown that our away form is one of the best (if not the best) in the league. We go there today with zee speereet, if there is any extra motivation it should be our own recent performances.

With all that being said, it is still an advantage that we finish off with the Hammers, and them perhaps revitalised going on to face our rivals.

I want to explicitly mention this.

Y va marquer

Established Member
We'd better see plenty of "zee speereet" from them this evening SA.
As somebody else mentioned Nasri has had almost 2 weeks rest as has RvP I expect them to be buzzing.

Smudeagle

ONeil to take over after the game this evening on BBC sport. Another team playing to impress a new manager, great.

SA Gunner

Smudeagle said:
ONeil to take over after the game this evening on BBC sport. Another team playing to impress a new manager, great.

Ok now this is a worry to be honest. I was under the impression that O Neil takes over after tonight.

Guess you right Y'va, we going to be playing a pumped up team tonight, looking to secure their spots.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
This game is no walkover, so I hope this lot take em seriously, I will be happy with a 1 -0 to us, come to think of it I would taker that now. If they come out with the same arrogant attitude they had when playing the tractor boys we \will loose this game as well.

Y va marquer

Established Member
BBC are reporting on FF that Grant will be in charge for this game.
Off topic - Lawro on FF looking like he's been sleeping rough under a bridge somewhere.

entropy13

Established Member
SA Gunner said:
Smudeagle said:

Ok now this is a worry to be honest. I was under the impression that O Neil takes over after tonight.

Guess you right Y'va, we going to be playing a pumped up team tonight, looking to secure their spots.

Read again what you have just quoted.

"to take over after the game this evening" :wink:

SA Gunner

entropy13 said:
SA Gunner said:
Smudeagle said:

Read again what you have just quoted.

"to take over after the game this evening" :wink:

:eek:ops:

-Shaun-

Haven't got a good feeling about this one for some reason.

On a plus point, I'm glad Obinna is suspended for them. Could have posed us quite a big threat I think.

Rorz

Established Member
I can't see this having that much of a galvinsing effect on the West Ham players. Parker said earlier in the week that they'd be doing all they could to help Grant keep his job, I'd say most of them are probably quite shocked to find out he's going so soon, especially after some recent results.

qs

Established Member
Hopefully with Grant as good as gone we'll see a very deflated West Ham.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Their players said they will be determined to play well to either keep Grant or impress new manager. Will be playing for their lives.

Top Bottom