• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

West Ham v Arsenal Saturday 15th Jan 2011 17:30 ESPN

Webdesignlab

Established Member
Who knows? It's just really important that our guys play to win a very important match.

1-0 will do me. 2-1 more likely.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
W.H. will either play our out of their skins or will fold and we will put a few passed them, I expect it all depends really who turns up for us to play.

qs

Established Member
Clrnc said:
Their players said they will be determined to play well to either keep Grant or impress new manager. Will be playing for their lives.

As we all know here talk is cheap.

KY

Established Member
All we need is an early goal...like within the first 5 minutes. Preferably in 60 seconds.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I'm glad City didn't have Dzeko when we played them. He's playing very well.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

DanDare said:
I'm glad City didn't have Dzeko when we played them. He's playing very well.
But there again they might have had the balls to come over the halfway line more. :roll:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Talksport think Parker and Piqquione are possibly out, on top of Obinha, massive blow to West ham if Parker is out.

RobinVanPersie

Team to play West Ham: Szczesny, Eboue, Djourou, Koscielny, Clichy, Song, Wilshere, Nasri, Fabregas, Walcott, Van Persie #Arsenal

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

What about Behrami? He seems to like to play against us.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

This is the team..
Arsenal

Szczesny, Eboue, Djourou, Koscielny, Clichy, Wilshere, Fabregas, Song, Nasri, Walcott, Van Persie. Lets hope somebody in this little lot can score a goal.

Subs: Shea, Gibbs, Denilson, Arshavin, Chamakh, Bendtner, Vela.

Nela

Established Member
Gibbs is the closest thing we have to a defensive player on the bench which is rather worrying.

Suprised Vela makes the bench ahead of Rosicky.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

West Ham's managerial situation will have no bearing on this game - if both sides play to their maximum, only one team will win. If we continue to be wasteful in front of goal then we'll be punished for it.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom