• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What games do you play right now?

Sungod

Rocket League best footballesque game.

No cheating referee , AI scripts and No hacks.
Very high skill ceiling.
Available on PC, Mac, Linux, Xbox , PS4 and Nintendo switch.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Playing FIFA 18 career mode. Mind numbigly dumb game.

PES 2013 career mode was better than this ****. I'm coming home to PES.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Playing FIFA 18 career mode. Mind numbigly dumb game.

PES 2013 career mode was better than this ****. I'm coming home to PES.

Fifa offline is prettt ****, however PES is no better, they are both flawed but in there own different ways.

PES you never seem to get fouled, ever. Both of the games have got ref's done so poorly.

I buy fifa every year, PES probably every other year as well, tend to just stick to online on fifa now.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Same man. The variety and depth of it looks sick.

I had to sit my Mrs down a week or so ago and have a talk with her that between Fifa and RDR2 I would be rather vacant in her life for a couple of months :lol:

I haven't bought fifa this year tbf, first time since pretty much fifa 11 I haven't bought it :lol::lol: RDR will take up my life.

thierrytheking14

I haven't bought fifa this year tbf, first time since pretty much fifa 11 I haven't bought it :lol::lol: RDR will take up my life.
From what my mate tells me it's a better version than last year although I've yet to play it.

RDR2 though has been what I've been looking forward to all year. Just hope they nail the online this time too. I've no doubt the single player will rock but I'm hoping for good online play.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I'm so bad when it comes to finishing games, but will still end up buying another game anyways. Have told myself that I'll finish a few games before I get anymore. Still haven't finished GoW, Horizon or AC Origins (with Odyssey out in a couple of days this is one I'm eager to get done). Just struggle to find the time.

I'm so bad when it comes to finishing games, but will still end up buying another game anyways. Have told myself that I'll finish a few games before I get anymore. Still haven't finished GoW, Horizon or AC Origins (with Odyssey out in a couple of days this is one I'm eager to get done). Just struggle to find the time.

What the hell mate?

I just managed to play FM18 for 2 hours 3 days ago, thats all the time I had this year...

But the good news is that I can do post Hartree-Fock now!

EDIT: Forgot I do however play chess whenever I get coked enough up that I don't care if I win or lose.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes

Me to

I just stop and dont start up again

Far cry 2/3 done and cant be arsed

The far cry music is stellar btw

Sungod

Rocket League best footballesque game.

No cheating referee , AI scripts and No hacks.
Very high skill ceiling.
Available on PC, Mac, Linux, Xbox , PS4 and Nintendo switch.

eSports of Rocket League is lot of fun.
Last world cup was in London.

This year it's in Vegas
Do you guys know PSG and Monaco have their Rocket League team and PSG is going to finals this year.

I wish Arsenal also picks up a Talented roster.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I’ll probably wait for the reviews of RDR2 before buying it. The first was decent but overrated, they need the make the world in between missions more interesting. Such as Horizon or Breath of the Wild.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I’ll probably wait for the reviews of RDR2 before buying it. The first was decent but overrated, they need the make the world in between missions more interesting. Such as Horizon or Breath of the Wild.

Best game ever

Only a couple of hours in but Damn it is great

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Anyone play Rainbow Six Seige? A bit older now, but I heard the online community is bigger than its ever been. I want a good FPS and seems to fit the bill, but worried that you need to be a hardcore gamer and commit serious hours before it is fun.

Top Bottom