• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What games do you play right now?

Stannis

I’ll probably wait for the reviews of RDR2 before buying it. The first was decent but overrated, they need the make the world in between missions more interesting. Such as Horizon or Breath of the Wild.

Get it

arguably the greatest game ever. The detail is amazing. It could be its own standalone hunting game, let alone everything else it has.

I dont game much any more ( age does that), this though is way too good to miss

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I’ll probably wait for the reviews of RDR2 before buying it. The first was decent but overrated, they need the make the world in between missions more interesting. Such as Horizon or Breath of the Wild.

I havent bought it yet either, hoping it will be at the level of Witcher 3 in terms of story.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Still hooked on Red Dead Redemption 2. Been playing for 3 months now.
Been playing it since the day it came out. Haven't had the quality time the game deserves to play it for a few weeks now, but there's no way I've lost interest. There's still too much that I need to do. Only completed 66% so far.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Been playing it since the day it came out. Haven't had the quality time the game deserves to play it for a few weeks now, but there's no way I've lost interest. There's still too much that I need to do. Only completed 66% so far.
I'm also only about 63% done hey. So much to do. Hunting is basically a full on game by itself.. Weird because I am not a hunter at all but I guess it being a game makes it more appealing.

Have you had any little glitches? Nothing major but occassionally a character will get stuck in a mission or something. Always fixes itself but basically my only disappointment with the game.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I'm also only about 63% done hey. So much to do. Hunting is basically a full on game by itself.. Weird because I am not a hunter at all but I guess it being a game makes it more appealing.

Have you had any little glitches? Nothing major but occassionally a character will get stuck in a mission or something. Always fixes itself but basically my only disappointment with the game.
One tiny glitch where I couldn't find some treasure in some house after killing the father and son, but that's it. I don't know if it's a glitch or not, but I've seen nothing of the KKK either so far. Not bad for a game that I bought the day it was released. Compared to GTA5 when it came out, it's practically glitch free!

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Been playing Diablo 3 again, easy to dive in and out of and kind of cathartic smashing everything in sight.

blaze_of_glory

One tiny glitch where I couldn't find some treasure in some house after killing the father and son, but that's it. I don't know if it's a glitch or not, but I've seen nothing of the KKK either so far. Not bad for a game that I bought the day it was released. Compared to GTA5 when it came out, it's practically glitch free!
KKK aren't around much, you just randomly come across them riding through the wilderness in Lemoyne. I've also been playing since launch and I'm in ch. 6 and I've only seen them twice.

Despite being near (I think) the end of the story I've somehow also only completed like 60-something percent of the game. There's a ton of stuff I've heard about that I've not seen yet.

If I replay it I think I'll get to ch 3 and just stay there and explore the world and try to complete all the hunting and fishing challenges.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
KKK aren't around much, you just randomly come across them riding through the wilderness in Lemoyne. I've also been playing since launch and I'm in ch. 6 and I've only seen them twice.

Despite being near (I think) the end of the story I've somehow also only completed like 60-something percent of the game. There's a ton of stuff I've heard about that I've not seen yet.

If I replay it I think I'll get to ch 3 and just stay there and explore the world and try to complete all the hunting and fishing challenges.
It may well be the game that I replay to be honest. I've never done that before. I've found youtube channels have given me useful heads up about stuff I should explore as I've gone along. I've written a list of things to do in order of priority so I don't forget, which is pretty long, but at least it means I know what I'm doing when I resume! Hate it when you return to a game that busy and you've forgot all the things you wanted to do :mad:

Godwin1

Very well-known
Still hooked on Red Dead Redemption 2. Been playing for 3 months now.
It's such a good game that it feels a shame to smash it over a weekend and complete it, I've been playing it here and there since launch as well and found I'm enjoying it much more this way.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
It's such a good game that it feels a shame to smash it over a weekend and complete it, I've been playing it here and there since launch as well and found I'm enjoying it much more this way.
I don't think it's possible to smash it out over a weekend even if you didn't sleep! It's true, I've found it very easy to jump back on and enjoy just as much, if not more. Had a little go yesterday for couple hours. Arthur's looking like sh!t :(

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I also don't think you could smash it over a weekend.

Godwin1

Very well-known
I also don't think you could smash it over a weekend.
You probably couldn't, not sure how many hours it would take to 100% it. I was referring to my situation where I could smash it out over the weekend (if I had the time) but actually prefer playing it an hour or two every now and then.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
You probably couldn't, not sure how many hours it would take to 100% it. I was referring to my situation where I could smash it out over the weekend (if I had the time) but actually prefer playing it an hour or two every now and then.
Agree with you there. I'm a father of an 18 month old so if I get 2 hours between putting her to bed and my own body collapsing in exhaustion then I smash that.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
The only computer-based game I ever enjoyed playing was The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy game designed by Douglas Adams and Steve Meretzky.

hitchhikers%20guide%20text%20adventure.png

Latest posts+

Top Bottom