• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What is your preferred CB pairing?

Which two CBs would you prefer partnered up in defence? (2 votes)

• Total voters

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Sorry I like my managers courageous not cowardly. We're still the Arsenal after all.
Bit concerning given that you've caved to being a coward as well. Surely writing off a season 5 games in is a coward's way of dealing with the current situation... A win at united and we're back in the mix so I am not sure where all this doom and gloom comes from.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Bit concerning given that you've caved to being a coward as well. Surely writing off a season 5 games in is a coward's way of dealing with the current situation... A win at united and we're back in the mix so I am not sure where all this doom and gloom comes from.
I have no faith in Emery

razörist

Neither do I but I am not writing the season off after a couple untimely results.. United have been shocking and although form goes out the window for these games I'm looking forward to see what we can do.
I mean I stretch it back a little more than the start of the season. The way we ended last season was horrible and I don't see what Emery learned from that or changed. But I'm happy to be wrong.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I mean I stretch it back a little more than the start of the season. The way we ended last season was horrible and I don't see what Emery learned from that or changed. But I'm happy to be wrong.
Neither do I. I'm completely unconvinced by the manager at the moment but I'm not writing the season off because of him. We have a few really hungry players and they will fight for themselves as well as they fans. That's enough for me to keep some hope alive.

razörist

Neither do I. I'm completely unconvinced by the manager at the moment but I'm not writing the season off because of him. We have a few really hungry players and they will fight for themselves as well as they fans. That's enough for me to keep some hope alive.
For me it actually hurts to see how hungry the players are. The manager is not doing enough to give them the best chance to win on the pitch and they have to force it themselves. In the long run that will not last.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
For me it actually hurts to see how hungry the players are. The manager is not doing enough to give them the best chance to win on the pitch and they have to force it themselves. In the long run that will not last.
I hear you. I do really, but a little optimism makes for better reading on here. All is not lost.. yet;)

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Holding and one of the two idiots (Luiz or Sokratis)

Basically whoever plays best with Holding. If we cant choose between Luiz and Sokratis then I'd rather have Luiz in the side for his build up play and leadership ability.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Sokratis with the 4th most votes people are learning thank god. I think Holding and Luiz is probably the best bet at this stage.

balthazar

Make it happen.
71594752_10157228681467713_2198553356065046528_o.jpg

Top Bottom