• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What is your preferred midfield?

What three players would you prefer to start in midfield?

• Xhaka

Votes: 14 8.2%
  • Torreira

Votes: 147 86.0%
  • Özil

Votes: 23 13.5%
  • Guendouzi

Votes: 73 42.7%
  • Willock

Votes: 99 57.9%
  • Ceballos

Votes: 154 90.1%

• Total voters

Toast

Established Member
I think we've now reasonably established that any midfield combination with Xhaka in it is ****e. Emery's insistence on playing Toreira as a #10 is pointless. We should just play Willock, Guendouzi and Ceballos for the remainder of the season. The former two will be here long-term. Everybody else is expendable.

say yes

forum master baiter
Basically anything without Xhaka.

I don’t think even think he’s bad. Just that Willock, Guendouzi, Ceballos and Torreira are way better options.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I've just changed my vote to Guen, Torreira & Willock. I've dropped Ceballos because he's been disappointing the last few games. He could rotate with Torreira but for me Guen & Willock are my top 2.

balthazar

want to to see this in a PL match.

Willock Guenny
Torreira

Very industrial, hard running, and lots of character. Exactly what we need right now. Lacks guile perhaps, but each of these players is capable is making great passes. Ceballos has guile but was only excellent in the second game of the season.

Top Bottom