• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What is your preferred midfield?

What three players would you prefer to start in midfield?

• Xhaka

Votes: 14 8.2%
  • Torreira

Votes: 147 86.0%
  • Özil

Votes: 23 13.5%
  • Guendouzi

Votes: 73 42.7%
  • Willock

Votes: 99 57.9%
  • Ceballos

Votes: 154 90.1%

• Total voters

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Ceballos-Xhaka
-----Özil-------

I want to see that next home match.

There's a reason Xhaka always plays despite his mistakes. It's because we always look like pure crap without him, no structure to be had.
No. We looked lot better against in the Burnley match without him.

JoaoFelix

Ceballos-Xhaka
-----Özil-------

There's a reason Xhaka always plays despite his mistakes. It's because we always look like pure crap without him, no structure to be had.
Yes, he's our savior. Our Xabi Alonso, our Busquets.

shenanigans

rotate guendouzi ceballos torreira willock based on what we need.

xhaka as back up.

Özil im not sure - if hes staying we should probably use him, maybe for some easy home games

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Ceballos-Xhaka
-----Özil-------

We played with Cazorla and Özil in midfield before i would not see any problems dont buy the things we are getting over run. our midfield were crying out for creativity yesterday.

Next match should be with Özil and Ceballos in midfield.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Given Emery’s love for height I wonder if might see Luiz replace Xhaka in midfield at some point?

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Given Emery’s love for height I wonder if might see Luiz replace Xhaka in midfield at some point?
It would be interesting to see Luiz in midfield after Holding comes back. Luiz's passing is ten times that of Xhaka, the only thing he's supposedly good at

blaze_of_glory

Except for the fact that we won that game & the game in which Xhaka played we didn't.
We won vs Newcastle opening day, played far better than vs Burnely, and Xhaka was probably our MOTM. He also didn't put a foot wrong vs Liverpool, but we were set up to take a pounding on the day and never had a hope.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
We won vs Newcastle opening day, played far better than vs Burnely, and Xhaka was probably our MOTM. He also didn't put a foot wrong vs Liverpool, but we were set up to take a pounding on the day and never had a hope.
I thought the common consensus was that AMN or Auba were the man of the match against Newcastle? Why do Xhaka fanboys make up stats? Come to think of it, how many tines has Xhaka got a man of the match award? I’m curious. It can’t be more than 2.

blaze_of_glory

I thought the common consensus was that AMN or Auba were the man of the match against Newcastle? Why do Xhaka fanboys make up stats? Come to think of it, how many tines has Xhaka got a man of the match award? I’m curious. It can’t be more than 2.
I'm not talking stats, I mean he was one of our best players on the day. I think Auba got the actual MOTM award since he once again saved us with his goal.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom