• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What premiership player would you want at Arsenal...

thugzclub

What premiership players would you want in the Arsenal squad....3 players in attack,midfield and defence.

Make a case for them being better than the current players..

invisibleman18

Established Member
the right answer sanyasi. rather pointless topic really. there is no other players better in those 3 positions, although vieira has not been playing great this season. certainly wouldnt have anyone whos ever played over henry and campbell, not saying they are the best ever dont get me wrong, im simply saying i would not replace them with anyone. certainly wouldnt mind seeing lampard in our midfield though, could taker a decent corner aswell........

Ratinho

Established Member
Well, assuming he meant the ones that didn't already play for us (and I think you guys knew that :wink: ), i'd say:

Eidur Gudjohnsson
Stevie G
Rio Ferdinand

gash

Cech
Terry or Ferdinaand

Johnson...if he can score that many goals with Palace, can you imagine how many he'd bang in with our mid-field behind him!

sabret00the

Established Member
theirs a few i wouldn't mind despite their clubs

Green or Cech
Johnson, King, Terry or Gallas
Shaun Wright-Phillips, Christiano 'Dirty Diver' Ronaldo or Steven Gerrard
Jermaine Defoe

gash

Nah, I can't stand the site of that ugly plug bastard ronaldo. i could never support that stroppy little **** and would hate to see him in an arsenal shirt.

MightyArsenal

haha I think ronaldo will soon leave the prem anyway, the english players at utd dont really like him :lol:
I heard gary neville and smith had a right go at him, hes gonna be sent on holiday by fergie now for christmas.

arnoldi

Austin Jay Jay Okocha (Corners, free kicks, corners2(throw ins)

Atti/Anti Niemi

Radhi Jaidi( Goliath) or Steveb Gerrard

Muppy

Terry, this guy has improved a lot since last season. He is the brick wall of Chelsea. His headers are also fantastic.

Canuck

Established Member
If I had to pick one, it would be Terry. Him and Sol at CB would easily be the best pairing in the Premship hands down.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom