• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

When oh When Are They Going To Inform Us Anything On Ashburt

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 18
  • Views 795
A

Anonymous

Grove,
Is there a club who tells as little to its fans as our board do,at the end of the day i am just as passionate as they are,and beleive me when i say i beleive i future at the top rests with what news comes out when it does about the new stadium.
Literally i cant stop checking for any bit of infomation from whatever source.
We were suppose to be finding out in early Janurary but still nothing new comes out,i am just panicking alittle.

So are the rest of you as calm as hell or you pacnicking just alittle,cause i sure as hell am?

Now please do reply with stuff like,if you were a true loyal,believer......

Allyboy

Established Member
Id take this with a pinch of salt, but there was a guy on Arseblog.com who said his mate worked for the building contractors for AG and worked started on it a couple of days ago.....

vin de guerre

Allyboy said:
Id take this with a pinch of salt, but there was a guy on Arseblog.com who said his mate worked for the building contractors for AG and worked started on it a couple of days ago.....

This is just like when during the summer i met up with a guy working on the new wembley project and he swore blind we were going there in the end and sharing with some first division side from North London!

A

Anonymous

Construction restarted on the 4th of Jan....

DB10

I am assuming taht we are still playing the "we have no money" card

thant way our deals in the transfer market will be cheaper. If someone like leeds, or west ham receive bids from us, it will be

"yeah they have no money, we are desperate for it" so we can bid less

but if we suddenly announce, "we have 30m to spend in the summer"

then the prices will go up for players ala chelski.

Alexone234

If we want to know what is happening, someone take a walk past the proposed site. If there is building work going on, then great if not then the money ain't there yet.

wiltord11

on sky sports news it showed people working on the site and Arsène wenger siad some little work has started but everything is starting at the end of the month

Mark

Established Member
if work has already started then surely it's all been sorted hasn't it?

i'm confused... :?

wiltord11

it must off cause sky showed camera footage of them mixing up cement lol and stuff and then wenger started talking about it

arsenal4life

anyone here live in north London can take a walk in Seven Sisters Road
and till us what is really goinig on in AG site

A

Anonymous

Yep there are workers there,and apparently they are starting work with the real man power at the end of the month.
I was there on friday,shocked outta me mind i was,i hope i wasnt sleep walking again.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom