• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

When was our best chance to win the league since 2006?

When was our best chance to win the league since 2006?

• 2007/2008

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • 2013/2014

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2015/2016

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • 2009/2010

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • 2010/2011

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
No one should think that Emery's first season was better than 16-17...we had a more likeable team that year, and won a cheeky FA Cup.

Buying Mustafi and Xhaka for the money we did, and in the position we were in at the time (Champions League regular), was terrible though...the damage those two have done, probably make them our worst signings for me...haven't done any real good business since too.

No one should think that Emery's first season was better than 16-17...we had a more likeable team that year, and won a cheeky FA Cup.

Buying Mustafi and Xhaka for the money we did, and in the position we were in at the time (Champions League regular), was terrible though...the damage those two have done, probably make them our worst signings for me...haven't done any real good business since too.

Elite posting from you mate! Maybe there is hope for you after all!

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Bet you an Emery lover like @Oxeki thinks last season was better than the 16/17 season.
Of course our 16/17 season is better than Emery's first season. Besides I'm not an Emery lover.

How would anyone with a thinking brain think that the 16/17 was better than our 18/19? We had more points and players better football in the former. No contest at all. If anything, you're the one manufacturing fake news (You and your bum mates seem to be very good at that).

Where have I ever supported Emery? He was a bum coach that took us back years.

IIRC, you seem to be one of the few staunch Emery supporter on here until his position here became untenable.

I don't know what you're on about.

Whether you like to admit it or not, that 16/17 summer killed us. We spent on 3 dross that sent us back years. We still haven't recovered. The present regime is still cleaning up the mess. Spending 40m on Xhaka when Kante was available at only 32m is terrible

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Elite posting from you mate! Maybe there is hope for you after all!

76d9f6c18dd3b9472c38256b228ac26c.jpg

...will always be open to learning from one of the true greats of Arsenal Mania!

Latest posts+

Top Bottom