• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

whos from hertfordshire on this board ?

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 12
  • Views 431
A

Anonymous

just wondering who is from my local shire ??? and what towns in hertfordshire they are from.
also, how do i add an avatar ? every time i try, i says the pic must be under 10 kb, but i cant find a pic that small in size !!!

Archie The Leper

just wondering who is from my local shire

Looks like nobody Clocky

Resize it in paint or some such program, goto image, stretch/skew but you must save as .jpg or .jpeg alternatively you can link it from another site, dosen't affect bandwith here so no problem

stumpi1

hi clockend. from st.albans,born and bred,but living in luton last 18years. gooner for over30years now(a young 40!).supported,played and always been a gooner! :D

vin de guerre

clockend_faithful said:
hertfordshire is actually quite big VIN

I know but it still worth pulling your leg just to get the response!
I hope all the internationals are incident free for our players!

Phil

I went on a school trip to the Roman City of Verulaneum (sic), St Albans once.

(I am so old, that The Romans were still there.)

A

Anonymous

Phil said:
(I am so old, that The Romans were still there.)
I'm surprised you know how to use a PC, then. ;)

I know a certain mod who's older than you and has been experiencing problems. ;) ;D

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001
Top Bottom