• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Why such a late release for the away shirt?

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Quite confusing really. Everyone's already seen it, so why all the fuss about releasing it.

tox

I saw a few people wearing it in cardiff yesterday. I wonder how they got hold of them? Fake?

bobbypires

Established Member
I don't kown why they do this to us, but I'll definitely buy the blue shirt.

Hey, the postman came 10 minutes ago with my shirt (Pires 7 on the back) and Italian Job DVD. :D

imbak

I think its so the sales of the home shirt aren't affected. In other words, they're being greedy bastards :wink:

thegreatbriton

Yeah, its not likely that you will buy 2 brand new kits on the same day but if oyu spread thwem out people will buy both.

I also saw a few peeps with it on Yesterday & its well smart! someone i talk to in MSN has it too, showed me on webcam, reckons he a mates with Ash & that is how he got it, yeah right! ;)
but i hear there some fake ones going around on Ebay so bet thats where they have come from!

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
thegreatbriton said:
Yeah, its not likely that you will buy 2 brand new kits on the same day but if oyu spread thwem out people will buy both.
If thats true they've got a nice business strategy going on. Be it worse for us it's still the smart thing to do.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It's the best business decision they can make regarding the shirt. They're trying to squeeze as much money as possible from us, and it seems this way the club will profit. This is good for us as it means more transfer money.

calvinngai88

*Loyan* said:
It's the best business decision they can make regarding the shirt. They're trying to squeeze as much money as possible from us, and it seems this way the club will profit. This is good for us as it means more transfer money.

Revenue collected currently will not be turned to transfer money till the new stadium is completed. Maybe they'll be turned to pay up some of the debts owed.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
All in all it's beneficial to the club, which in turn is beneficial to us.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Latest posts

Top Bottom