• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wigan Athletic Vs Arsenal FC | Sun,18th April, 13:30 | SS1

otfgoon

Established Member
Agree with Big Poppa, I was screaming at Wenger to make changes, you could see the players were getting complacent and tired. We couldn't keep the ball, it was just yelling out for bringing on someone to give us a lift but Arsène just sat on his hands until it was too late, and even his chances were utterly bizzare.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
dyeruz said:
Pepe LeFrits said:
I think we may have been a bit hasty in promoting a couple of users here frankly.

Appalling result but doesn't really change anything; we were never going to win the league after losing to Sp**s, and the problems with the squad are just as clear now as they were before the game.
How were we never going to win the league? with four games to go, and Chelsea going to liverpool and man u relying on a crocked Rooney winning all our games would have given us a shout, it's the fact that any other season the league would have been sown up by now, well it is...for us. shame, let's see what happens in the transfer window..where have I heard that before :roll:

Its over mate, we may still be there mathematically, but the season is over in their minds already.

We need 6 points to secure 3rd.

dyeruz

Established Member
otfgoon said:
Freagle said:
post-match Wenger comments anyone?

"It is the most disappointing defeat of the season and the way we conceded, it was also the most disappointing. It is difficult to understand and accept, perhaps the players felt too much comfort but in football you must stay focused for 90 minutes and we were punished. We made mistakes and they took advantage, they were sharper in the final part of the game."
:shock: if they were comfortable, why didn't you give them a rocket at halftime or from the side lines or tell the ****ing defenders to stay back and defend *sigh*

est

MAK 14 said:
I'm surprised the sarcasm needed pointing out.
There's time and place for everything and this clearly wasn't the place for sarcasm/humour.

viper_001

Established Member
This may have a silver lining. Wenger cannot ignore this, and absolutely has to invest in our defense. Fabianski is not fit to wear the shirt, neither is Almunia or Silvestre.

No excuses this coming transfer window. We can't settle for "potential".

arsmile

Established Member
my ratings...cos i dont have the motivation to start a thread

Fabianski- 0- I feel like trawling up most of my posts this week, but let me summarise- told you so.... Almunia is a far far better goalkeeper. This guy is not a goalkeeper- he is a useless ****. Who makes AT LEAST one mistake like this every time he plays. Not worth a couple of decent saves. I have too much pity for him to hate him- he has cost us every game he’s played for us this season without exaggeration- there is no question of him being better than al. Perhaps neither of them are good enough but that’s like firing your incompetent accountant cossa his dodgey long division and replacing him with a potato. I am better than him. What a huge arsehole, what a massive useless arsehole, what a huge useless massive ****ing arsehole what a pricking huge useless massive ****ing arsehole. what a ****ing pricking huge useless massive ****ing arsehole.

Sagna-2-constantly beaten, what the ****ing **** is wrong with you? Cut your hair you stupid prick

Sol-3-decent but fell apart late on- asking too much of him

Silvestre-3-ditto for the stupid ****ting smiley ****ting shiity **** ****. Why are we relying on these geriatrics? What do we expect?

Clichy-4, I think this one might care, having said that..switched off just like everyone else

Eastmond-6- good

Diaby-1- useless, has no idea what or who is going on around him, his attitude is a disgrace, he does what the **** he wants whenever the **** he feels like it and **** the consiquences. I hate him. 2 months of decentness earlier this year isn’t enough. **** off you prick. **** you **** you **** you **** off and ****ing die

Nasri-5-decent I thought

Walcot-4-good goal but otherwise just walcotted around like the dopey ****ing turd he is

Bednter-4-good pass but disappeared in the second half, casual/lazy etc. 9 goals in 12, and a few assists aswell is a good rate- but he doesn’t do for the team what we want off him.

Rosicky-4-much improved which isn’t ****ing saying much

What the **** happened? ...how unprofessional can you get? That was hilarious...what a joke we are. And it begins with the keeper, don’t give him these last few games...give them to mannone he deserves them far more, he cost us big time.
But I just don’t know where to direct my anger...Arsène had obviously already given up on everything leaving robin benched, we were obvious playing uselessly and Arsène had no ideas... that attitude really was throughout the team. Unreal. Crumbling bunch of tits

dave_rwr

Established Member
Sometimes being an Arsenal fan is like being a fan of the team that plays the Harlem Globetrotters. You know they are way better than they are on the court, but they give up stupid mistakes to make sure the Globetrotters don't lose and can play around all they want.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
A mate told me that Arsène said in the pre-match interview that fabianski would be his 1st keeper from now on until the end of the season.

Anybody can confirm this?

est

What's the ****ing point of having ten forwards when midfielders and even defenders are being used in the forward line instead?

IBL

Established Member
**** everyone and everything! I wake up to tune in only to find that we've just conceded our third after being 2-0 up. I feel desperately sorry for the travelling fans, they had to witness that shower of **** and the mother of all ****-ups by yet another goalkeeping howler.

Wenger - stop being a dreamer and ****ing get rid of our joke line up of keepers! that's 5 points we've lost at the death of two away matches brought on by pathetic goalkeeping, nothing short of a disgrace. We are now the new tottenham, no hiding from that fact.

TomasCR

Established Member
Should United and Chelsea lose 3 or 4 points in their next 4 games, this can as well turn out to be one of the worst defeats in the last couple of years. It really hurts.

arsmile

Established Member
bojed said:
A mate told me that Arsène said in the pre-match interview that fabianski would be his 1st keeper from now on until the end of the season.

he did indicate that he wanted to give fabianski the games. but he also said that al was injured with the wrist thing that he's been playing with for a few months

Abs

Established Member
bojed said:

Almunia was dropped and they thought it was time to promote Fabianski.....basically trying to do it on the cheap again, good it didnt work as if Fabianski has 4 great games he would be first choice next season and we all know he's not good enough

Sover

bojed said:

Now you're just trying to cheer me up, right?

:bash :bash :bash

Latest posts

Top Bottom