• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wigan Athletic Vs Arsenal FC | Sun,18th April, 13:30 | SS1

Lespin

Beeney said:
According to the papers Arsène has £60 million to spend. He better spend it all.
Yes and according to the papers Wenger is interested in Kevin Nolan. Enough said

Beeney

TomasCR said:
Should United and Chelsea lose 3 or 4 points in their next 4 games, this can as well turn out to be one of the worst defeats in the last couple of years. It really hurts.

We weren't going to beat City and we weren't going to beat Blackburn away and we weren't going to win the title for all the reasons we lost today. Even if we had managed to have hung on, we'd of been found out in our last 3 games.

Accomplished

Established Member
Keeping errors in the run-in

at Birmingham - Cost us 2 points

at Sp**s - Cost us 3 points (probably)

at Wigan - Cost us 3 points

8 points in our last 4 games. :lol:

I don't want to look at the rest of the season, it's terrifying how many points we've given away...

dyeruz

Established Member
viper_001 said:
This may have a silver lining. Wenger cannot ignore this, and absolutely has to invest in our defense. Fabianski is not fit to wear the shirt, neither is Almunia or Silvestre.

No excuses this coming transfer window. We can't settle for "potential".
Chamakh will come then....400 pages of nothing, because we have six strikers, twenty five midfielders..djourou to come back, Harvard back from loan and Gallas resigned, oh and Fabianski, Mannone and szczesny are a year older, Song has grown and Eastmond is developing, have I covered all the bases? oh and Peter Hill-Wood will come out with Arsène has £30million to spend..blah blah

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
Ice Berg legend said:
f**k everyone and everything! I wake up to tune in only to find that we've just conceded our third after being 2-0 up. I feel desperately sorry for the travelling fans, they had to witness that shower of s**t and the mother of all ****-ups by yet another goalkeeping howler.

Wenger - stop being a dreamer and f****g get rid of our joke line up of keepers! that's 5 points we've lost at the death of two away matches brought on by pathetic goalkeeping, nothing short of a disgrace. We are now the new tottenham, no hiding from that fact.

The f*cking sh*ttest thing was that all 3 goals were scored in the last 10 minutes.

F*CK THAT SH*T!

sabret00the

Established Member
thegame24 said:
Our full backs cant cope with players who are good on the ball. Its getting frustrating.
It's been the story of Clichy's life. Give Clichy a Walcott and he'll have him in his pocket, anyone with half-decent ball control and it starts to fall apart.

Beeney

Sover said:
bojed said:
A mate told me that Arsène said in the pre-match interview that fabianski would be his 1st keeper from now on until the end of the season.

Anybody can confirm this?

Now you're just trying to cheer me up, right?

:bash :bash :bash

He said something like 'Almunia is out for the season with a wrist injury and Fabianski will play every game and I hafve tremendous confidence in him.'

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
bojed said:
A mate told me that Arsène said in the pre-match interview that fabianski would be his 1st keeper from now on until the end of the season.

Anybody?

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
arsmile said:
bojed said:

he did indicate that he wanted to give fabianski the games. but he also said that al was injured with the wrist thing that he's been playing with for a few months

Thanks mate.

Yea right the old "injured wrist" f*cking sh*t excuse by Wenger.

Buffon is on the leave now. Just f*cking buy him.

Accomplished

Established Member
bojed said:
bojed said:

Anybody?

Basically yes.

He said Almunia is injured, but kind of hinted that Almunia only has a minor injury, so would be available for some games, but he said he wants to give Fabianski a chance instead.

arsmile

Established Member
Freagle said:
@arsmile: Eastmond was the best of the crop and that for me says it all about our team.

yep, i think he might end up being a very decent player, which is surprising cos i also thought he was the weak link at rb in our youth cup side last season- very happy with him.

but if our youngsters are maturing with this bunch of ****s as their influence around them then they'll be doomed

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
We could have Kaka, Ronaldo, Messi, Buffon, Vidic, Maicon and Ashley Cole in our team and it wouldn't change much. The entire club set up is wrong to the core. It's a rotten ****ing core and it needs an overhaul. Unfortunately that would make us midtable for a long time.

Accomplished

Established Member
Quicker than Walcott said:
We could have Kaka, Ronaldo, Messi, Buffon, Vidic, Maicon and Ashley Cole in our team and it wouldn't change much. The entire club set up is wrong to the core. It's a rotten f****g core and it needs an overhaul. Unfortunately that would make us midtable for a long time.

I'm sorry but this is nonsense. Our club has a fantastic youth setup, a fantastic financial outlook, world class training facilities, world class stadium, what more do you want at our "core"

...and yes, we would win the league if we had those players.

what a stupid post. :roll:

thegame24

Established Member
We could have Kaka, Ronaldo, Messi, Buffon, Vidic, Maicon and Ashley Cole in our team and it wouldn't change much. The entire club set up is wrong to the core. It's a rotten f****g core and it needs an overhaul. Unfortunately that would make us midtable for a long time.

Thats going OTT.

The core can be changed with a goalie, pitbull midfielder.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
dyeruz said:
viper_001 said:
This may have a silver lining. Wenger cannot ignore this, and absolutely has to invest in our defense. Fabianski is not fit to wear the shirt, neither is Almunia or Silvestre.

No excuses this coming transfer window. We can't settle for "potential".
Chamakh will come then....400 pages of nothing, because we have six strikers, twenty five midfielders..djourou to come back, Harvard back from loan and Gallas resigned, oh and Fabianski, Mannone and szczesny are a year older, Song has grown and Eastmond is developing, have I covered all the bases? oh and Peter Hill-Wood will come out with Arsène has £30million to spend..blah blah

Check out the Groundhog Day 2 thread

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1

I'd have kaka, ronaldo, messi, buffon, vidic, maicon and ashley cole over diaby, rosicky, bendtner, almunia, fabianski, silvestre, eboue and denilson.

I swear those non-arsenal players would improve our squad by 20000-fold.

Cruisio

Established Member
No, i'd have to agree slightly with that. As I said before, our team are so poorly coached, so poorly drilled, that whoever comes in for us will have to be vastly experienced, and already very set in his ways as to how he plays.

We wont buy people like that come this summer, and I dont think we ever will under Wenger anymore

Latest posts+

Top Bottom