• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wigan Athletic Vs Arsenal FC | Sun,18th April, 13:30 | SS1

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
hujja said:
Meh game. It will probably serve as a testbed for Arsène.
So if we were to lose or draw, we can expect a similarly diffident response post-game?

As extremely unlikely as it is, all of our remaining games are important - we must strive to leave nothing more on the table.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
Can we start an "almunia out" chant or something and sing it out loud during games?

I just don't care what Wenger will feel about this anymore. This is all his f*cking fault.

GunnerPL

AnthonyG said:
hujja said:
So if we were to lose or draw, we can expect a similarly diffident response post-game?

As extremely unlikely as it is, all of our remaining games are important - we must strive to leave nothing more on the table.

Exactly what I've been saying.

If we lose this game and Chelsea and United drop points once again, the same people saying they don't care anymore will be the first to complain that we didn't take our chances.

Abs

Established Member
GunnerPL said:
AnthonyG said:
hujja said:

Exactly what I've been saying.

If we lose this game and Chelsea and United drop points once again, the same people saying they don't care anymore will be the first to complain that we didn't take our chances.

All I know is Wigan is shocking most of the time, and we need not only to win, but score many goals. I hope we go gun ho and just attack attack attack

TOPG

Established Member
Tottenham beat Wigan 9-1 at the beginning of the season so i dont see why we cant thump them especially with RVP back in the side. I would start RVP, Theo and Bendtner and try make up the GD...

Bossa

Established Member
TOPG said:
Tottenham beat Wigan 9-1 at the beginning of the season so i dont see why we cant thump them especially with RVP back in the side. I would start RVP, Theo and Bendtner and try make up the GD...

But they won 3-1 against Chelsea and Bramble played like Maldini that day.

Its a must win. If we win this we will still have a chance of winning the title. Especially now Chelsea looks like pushed the self-destroy button.

asajoseph

Established Member
Wigan have made things tough for us in the past.

Either way, we'll likely beat them and then get our hopes up again until Man City murder our shambolic defence.

sagreig

Any team news? Is Denilson expected to make it? Is Van Persie expected to start? I think we might struggle here. :(

No Song, no Cesc, no Gallas, no Vermaelen. And if Van Persie doesn't start, that is the whole spine of the team missing!!

IBL

Established Member
their pitch is likely to be a ploughing field too which wont be pleasant for us

Lord Dula

Established Member
Just going to enjoy this game. I've no idea how
we will do on a match to match basis these days. Just hope rvp plays atleast half an hour so we don't have to suffer 90 mins of tripe

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This match is not quite a case of what might have been yet. 6 points off the top with a game in hand. Chelsea to play Liverpool away, Man U to play Sp**s. 12 points in our last 4 games could make things very interesting.

Segway

Big Poppa said:
This match is not quite a case of what might have been yet. 6 points off the top with a game in hand. Chelsea to play Liverpool away, Man U to play Sp**s. 12 points in our last 4 games could make things very interesting.

Don't do this to me Poppa! ;)

Lets take one game at a time and see where we'll end up. If, and by if I mean the slightest of ifs, we win the league, it'll be the weirdest way to become champions ever haven been written off 3-4 times.

TomasCR

Established Member
Ice Berg legend said:
their pitch is likely to be a ploughing field too which wont be pleasant for us
Their pitch is apparently fine, shouldn't really be that much of a problem.

Does anyone think we could see Rosicky in the middle as it was against Wolves? Don't somehow want to see him up front today.

The good thing is that I'm going to have to find some stream today, I've watched only 4 games on streams this season so far and we won every single of them!

Gurgen

Established Member
Big Poppa said:

Silvestre mate, Silvestre :wink:

Top Bottom