• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wigan Athletic Vs Arsenal FC | Sun,18th April, 13:30 | SS1

otfgoon

Established Member
Fabianski will play the rest of the season according to Arsène even though Almunia's "injury" isn't likely to rule him out for that long.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
As bizarre a line-up + bench as I've seen in a long time.

No idea what Merida's doing there if he's off.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
"rest of the season" is only 4 matches.. guess this as good a time as any to give him some games when were are pretty much out of the title race (though, not "mathematically")

Lespin

I like Henderson. I've seen a fair amount of youth fixtures and I really like his style. I think Chuks Aneke has the highest chance of making it into the first team but Wenger probably picked Henderson because he's two years older then Chuks.

thegame24

Established Member
FINALLY, FINALLY

Almunia dropped, 3 seasons to late but finally dropped.

AntGs lover finally dropped.

lol at wenger, injured.

Where is eduardo and all the faith wenger has in him?

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
There's no way that Al has an injury. Not one that would've kept him out all things being equal. Just no way.

Don Pacifico

Established Member
Lord Dula said:
Judging by arsenes comments just then that's it for almunia.

Hope so, Fabianski deserves an extended run in the team given the amount of chances Almunia has been afforded. BBC explain his absence as a wrist injury.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
AntG's lover? More like Swish :lol:

Hope its the end of Eduardo as well. We really need to get rid of dead wood. Sorry Eddy :(

Thommybhoy

Established Member
Didn't know Eduardo was injured, and I don't think he is.
Again, one of those "what might have been" things. **** you martin taylor!

TomasCR

Established Member
Thommybhoy said:
Didn't know Eduardo was injured, and I don't think he is.
Again, one of those "what might have been" things. f**k you martin taylor!
He has to be injured, there is no way some of these guys would get the spot on the bench if he wasn't. Actually, I was sure he would start.

thegame24

Established Member
If RVP was fit all season i have no doubt hed be top goal scorer and would have actually scored world class goals, no constant tap ins.

I think we are gonna see a play for your future perormance from some players.

Latest posts

Top Bottom