• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wigan Athletic vs Arsenal (Sunday 4pm on Sky Sports 1)

lagos

Established Member
Wow that time of the year already? I could have sworn the match was listed for 3pm. heck I could have sworn the title of this thread once read 3pm! I need to cut down on the booze

Wenger14

Established Member
Game starts in 1 hour 20 minutes. 4pm UK time and the clocks haven't changed here, it won't until the end of March I believe.

RobinVanPersie

Wenger14 said:
Game starts in 1 hour 20 minutes. 4pm UK time and the clocks haven't changed here, it won't until the end of March I believe.

But why does the BBC have the same time as I'm having in the Netherlands? 3.45 pm

Or are they giving the time (clock) in the country where you live? Ow yes I see :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/

arsmile

Established Member
yeah i think that is the local time- you can change your location in the clock must change i reckon

- i'm pretty sure it is 4pm gmt when it starts...wait yeah that's right i think......

Rocafella

Established Member
i just hope this pitch isn't in its usual state. it's a disgrace most weeks and you know if we don't get a result here it's the first excuse wenger is going to point to :lol:

Shadow Moses

Established Member
Rocafella said:
i just hope this pitch isn't in its usual state. it's a disgrace most weeks and you know if we don't get a result here it's the first excuse wenger is going to point to :lol:

It is in its usual state. lol

Startling lineup

ManU
Sagna Gallas Senderos Clichy
Cesc Gilberto Flamini Hleb
Nick Ade

RVP is on the bench.

vin de guerre

Rocafella said:

I just wish people acftually read the thread and realised we have tilled over their pitch so much today it is a perfect specimen of a quagmire!

Gautam_bhatia

God's Son said:
Rocafella said:

Startling lineup

ManU
Nick Ade

RVP is on the bench.

Cesc on the right? Why, why, why?

Is Denilson in the squad?

Shadow Moses

Established Member
Don't know if Denilson is on the bench. I creamed myself after seeing RVP, didin't bother looking at the rest. :eek:ops:

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
God's Son said:
Rocafella said:

Startling lineup

ManU
Nick Ade

RVP is on the bench.
this isnt exactly the starting lineup we hoped for... i would rather have Denilson on the right with Cesc & Matty in the middle

go49oner

Established Member
Nice. I'll rather have Gilberto in middle then Eboue or Diaby on wings.

Expect lot of long balls today, since we got 2 big strikers and it will be almost impossible to play short passes with pitch like that.

Top Bottom