• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wigan Athletic vs Arsenal (Sunday 4pm on Sky Sports 1)

Alfonso

Established Member
So rumours about Denilson being injured are true? FFS.

Old man Gilberto does not deserve to start games for us anymore, he is shocking.

stiiphunn

Established Member
Desperate measures for desperate times. Gilberto on the pitch and Cesc on the right do not reassure me at all.
Hopefully Hleb will work his magic today. Could play a big part.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
Noted said:
Where's Theo?

erm, you havent been around for the past 4 days, have you? lol

Theo got hurt (thigh strain) in a closed-door friendly against the COlorado Rapids (a match designed to get RvP some fitness).. Diaby was also hurt in that match, and apparently so was Denilson

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
stiiphunn said:
Desperate measures for desperate times. Gilberto on the pitch and Cesc on the right do not reassure me at all.
i still think Matty should play on the right.. much better tracking back defensively than Cesc will be, and has much more stamina... Cesc should play in the middle as its the only position he is really good at.... wings just wastes his talent...

Rocafella

Established Member
heskey is starting for them. i expect it to be a long ball game from them and then fight for the 2nd balls after he wins it. this is going to be extremely tough.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
Gautam_bhatia said:
AnthonyG said:
Why would we not put Flams on the wing instead of Cesc? Or am I missing something?
Flamster simply has to play in the middle of the pitch.
OK, but I still don't see why. Surely Cesc has to play in middle too, no? Don't see how we lose more with Cesc in middle and Flams on the wing (right), but that's just me.

stiiphunn

Established Member
USArsenal said:
stiiphunn said:
i still think Matty should play on the right.. much better tracking back defensively than Cesc will be, and has much more stamina... Cesc should play in the middle as its the only position he is really good at.... wings just wastes his talent...
Completly agree with you. At least we'd still have some creativity in the middle of the park because when Cesc's on the right he's too limited to influence the game. And Gilberto and Flamini aren't creative enough.
I wish I had Wenger's phone number.. lol j/k

Latest posts

Top Bottom