• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

He did very well, they were under a lot of pressure after the red card but he was so calm, methodical. I hope he’s doing his best with English lessons though because I see him talking a lot with his defensive partners. Good communication at the back is 50% of the job.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
He did very well, they were under a lot of pressure after the red card but he was so calm, methodical. I hope he’s doing his best with English lessons though because I see him talking a lot with his defensive partners. Good communication at the back is 50% of the job.

You are sure you watched the game? :D
There wasn't a red card for Saint Etienne.

Fofana got one, but it has been overturned, because the offensive player was in an offside position. Monaco got a red card later.

Does he need to learn English?

Calm calm. Okay okay.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

You are sure you watched the game? :D
There wasn't a red card for Saint Etienne.

Fofana got one, but it has been overturned, because the offensive player was in an offside position. Monaco got a red card later.
Yeah I did, lol I didn’t notice lmao I thought they were doing so well with 10 men.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Hahahaha be kinda funny if he never played a game for us and already wanted Madrid.

Malky

Established Member
**** Real! Taking it as a massive compliment that we've signed a CB that Madrid want before he's even played a game for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom