• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
How is he not injry prone? He’s had 2 big injuries already and he is only 18 that doesn’t bode well for the future.
You need a bigger sample set before pronouncing someone injury prone. If he's digged by injuries for 3-4 years then you can call him injury prone. Not 6 months, every player misses that amount sooner or later.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
This kid is a phenomenal talent can't wait to see him in our colors, he's only 18 and a major figure at his club, good thing he spent this season at st etienne to get all these niggling things iut the way...

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
I haven't watched any of his games this Season but from the match reports and stats it looks like he is continuing his phenomenal performances for St.Etiene.

I saw this stat, which is incredible.

Across the whole of 2019 to date, Saliba has started 13 times in Ligue 1, with St-Etienne winning 11 of those fixtures – a win rate of 84.6%, conceding just six goals in those games – 0.46 goals per game.

St-Etienne have played 19 Ligue 1 matches in 2019 without Saliba starting, winning just five of those – meaning their win rate drops to 26.3%, conceding 28 goals at an average of 1.47 per game.

Seems like he is producing monster performances. I would however caution against expecting too much from him. If our defence is still as disorganised when he joins, no matter how good he is, he will struggle massively. If we somehow get a functioning defensive system, then he will thrive here.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Saliba to his agent on the Arsenal contract:

tenor.gif

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I haven't watched any of his games this Season but from the match reports and stats it looks like he is continuing his phenomenal performances for St.Etiene.

Across the whole of 2019 to date, Saliba has started 13 times in Ligue 1, with St-Etienne winning 11 of those fixtures – a win rate of 84.6%, conceding just six goals in those games – 0.46 goals per game.

St-Etienne have played 19 Ligue 1 matches in 2019 without Saliba starting, winning just five of those – meaning their win rate drops to 26.3%, conceding 28 goals at an average of 1.47 per game.

Seems like he is producing monster performances. I would however caution against expecting too much from him. If our defence is still as disorganised when he joins, no matter how good he is, he will struggle massively. If we somehow get a functioning defensive system, then he will thrive here.
I hope Tierney and Bellerin can achieve full fitness but we must buy a first choice CB partner for him who compliments him and is able to take care of his own business as well. On paper, that will be the best back five in over 14 years.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Those are insane stats

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Gilles isn't reliable, is he? Remember him being big on Mahrez to Arsenal a few years ago.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Rather he stayed there tbh. Get him up an running in our club during the summer. Hard to start with all that mid-season.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
We’d probably have to pay a decent sized fee to cancel the loan. I suppose the question is if they’re that desperate for a CB now rather than waiting another 5 months. It’s probably bollocks.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Perfect timing for Saliba to come in,the season is a write off anyway, let him settle in without nerves or pressure. I support this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom