• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Only thing i hope that fans show bit of patience wirh him he'll definitely have games when he'll struggle

200.gif

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Only thing i hope that fans show bit of patience wirh him he'll definitely have games when he'll struggle
I actually think he will get quite a bit of patience. I think his potential will be obvious from the start and that will be a major difference between him and the likes of Mustafi, Chambers and Holding, players that make mistakes regularly and whose highest level is not that great anyway.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I actually think he will get quite a bit of patience. I think his potential will be obvious from the start and that will be a major difference between him and the likes of Mustafi, Chambers and Holding, players that make mistakes regularly and whose highest level is not that great anyway.

I hope you are right, it would certainly be a novelty. AFTV sharpening their knives as we speak...

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Feel so sorry for this lad, he's gonna be slaughtered next season on here. The expectations surrounding him are far too high for a teenager, he'll make mistakes, he won't magically fix our defence either. He'll be crucified I bet.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Feel so sorry for this lad, he's gonna be slaughtered next season on here. The expectations surrounding him are far too high for a teenager, he'll make mistakes, he won't magically fix our defence either. He'll be crucified I bet.
You underestimate him. Expect another Tierney-esq player. People shat on Tierney tbf. People are stupid here sometimes. Hell be boss after half a season.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I said this and got told to shut it by the usuals and their fans.

It doesn’t bode well for him though, the reality of football and our fans expectations are far off.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
It is highly improbable that he'd be great straight away when he comes here.

Juve signed De ligt who's older & was an important part of a very good Ajax side. Even he hasn’t been that good early on playing for a great defensive team.

& here people expect he'll be great straight out of the gate after an injury laden season playing with this pile of crap.

I hope people are right & all but I'm just not that much of an optimist

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Saliba is getting abused after his first loss in the Arsenal shirt, no doubt about it.
I wonder what non footballing aspects the usual suspects will use to slander him though. He's not a midget. Regular haircut, not sure if he's into dancing...

Tom349

Literally all he needs to do is not be a complete and utter ***** and he will an upgrade on our current options. You watch Kolasanic especially when we went to a back 4 against Villa and Musafi in the last 15 vs Sp*rs and you're left bewildered by how they get themselves in those positions. Like when Kolsanic got easily spun and had to make a foul and receive the yellow, he made that so easy for his opponent. I don't think for one second we will have the same issues with Saliba, sure he will make a mistake from time to time but in general his defence will be reliable.

zilfy

Literally all he needs to do is not be a complete and utter ***** and he will an upgrade on our current options. You watch Kolasanic especially when we went to a back 4 against Villa and Musafi in the last 15 vs Sp*rs and you're left bewildered by how they get themselves in those positions. Like when Kolsanic got easily spun and had to make a foul and receive the yellow, he made that so easy for his opponent. I don't think for one second we will have the same issues with Saliba, sure he will make a mistake from time to time but in general his defence will be reliable.
doesn't take much to be an upgrade does it? Our best centre back since lockdown has been a 1.78 cm left back playing out of position

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
The boss here reminding us why Saliba should play next season. He'll make mistakes, but it's the right thing to do.

God I hate this logic, you’re putting the development of 1 player over the club. Then what happens when that player does develop? They F off the first chance they get.

Also when has Arsène ever done that for a CB? Only one I can think of is Koscielny and he was an accident waiting to happen every time he played.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

I wonder what non footballing aspects the usual suspects will use to slander him though. He's not a midget. Regular haircut, not sure if he's into dancing...

You guys are running from ghosts that aren’t chasing you.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
God I hate this logic, you’re putting the development of 1 player over the club. Then what happens when that player does develop? They F off the first chance they get.

Also when has Arsène ever done that for a CB? Only one I can think of is Koscielny and he was an accident waiting to happen every time he played.

Ok, Jose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom