• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 241 84.3%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I don't think it's impossible for a 19 year old CB to be a starter for a big team. Varane took Pepe's spot at Madrid and became a starter at the same age that Saliba is now
Standard’s low here, nobody gonna get mad he’s not superman day 1. I’m used to heartattacks from Mustafi and Luiz, anything better than that and he can take 4 years to come good for all I care!

PressResistance

He has IT.
Will make mistakes, will be outmuscled as he's still growing into his body, but if he reaches his full potential he's a career captain material.

Pyres7

All of our defenders make mistakes anyway. And most of them are not likely to stop making them considering their age and the number of games under their belts.

Saliba will definitely make mistakes, he's only 19, but I'm hoping he is naturally a better defender than the likes of Mustafi.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Exactly what I've been saying for so long. There will be a long period of adaption for him. The expectations need to be relaxed a bit, for this season anyways.

DasBootist

Exactly what I've been saying for so long. There will be a long period of adaption for him. The expectations need to be relaxed a bit, for this season anyways.
I have high hopes for the don. I don't care about ppl trying to ground me down, he gonna BAWS IT DAWG

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Was there any mention of why he wasn't in the squad?

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I'm glad we are easing him into the team and not just throwing him in the deep end and see if he will sink or swim.
He has the potential to be a worldclass CB but needs time

Gursha

saliba just gave a pass Özil wouldve been proud of...

Sliced it on the ground between 2-3 midfielders

was beautiful

Gursha

Arsenal were in total control

Saliba tried another driven cutting pass and misplaced it, then rushed to fixed the error and easily got 1-2'ed which resulted in a penalty for Albion, they scored...

Other than that he looked solid...

Gursha

Now one of his driven passes led to a goal. salibas distribution is so clever... so smart, we never had a center back like that in ages!

Latest posts+

Top Bottom