• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian Joins Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

£15.6m over 3 years makes financial sense to me. Its not like we've paid a fee for him!

On AM free signings are as if they cost a fortune and will be judged as such.

Anyone saying they like this signing, and if Willian isn't a world-beater for Arsenal, will be ridiculed for eternity.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Gonna judge his impact in our hunt for top 4 spot this year.

If we achieve it and he plays his part while also paving a way for youngsters to develop without spotlight, I'll deem him a success.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
And as usual gives the most boring template interview saying "big club, new project"

We all know you are here just for that 3 year contract + staying in London.

Ah well just hoping he has good season like his last with Chelsea.

Impact

Established Member
Good signing. Provides quality, experience, depth and character to a squad going through a rebuild. A needed profile. Looking forward to seeing Willian play.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Might be decent, and if he's decent you won't be convinced? Weird.

But I'm not talking about his ability, how could I be when I said he might be decent but then said he's a complete waste of money in the same sentence.

I'm talking about his age, potential decline, fit, and the fact that he's not the profile of player we should be going for if we're serious about rebuilding.

say yes

forum master baiter
Shameful lack of gifs in this. Summary of what’s going through peoples minds.

Me:

Q66p.gif

Bum squad:

tenor.gif

Usual suspects:

yeudMjMQHNuX5JKuoLiXsDq0sNM58xs7bHkt-JuybSfB6CJSDTLfEtDVXsgUi5EYiik5HFk55LEl8yLWu8fTSt6Cb1-nFDdU2UjPzIfwbVnq4TunYLaHbzg2OZrL
@Trilly, @OnlyOne , @rich 1990 and the rest of the Morris dancers:
morris-dancers.gif

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Why would Willian want an option for Arsenal to extend at that age?

Didn't make any sense to me. It's not him who can extend in that situation?
The option would be for the club, I guess.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

But I'm not talking about his ability, how could I be when I said he might be decent but then said he's a complete waste of money in the same sentence.

I'm talking about his age, potential decline, fit, and the fact that he's not the profile of player we should be going for if we're serious about rebuilding.

Arteta has talked how youth cannot be given too much responsibility so their development doesn't stunt.

Willian gives us instant EPL top 4 quality with free transfer, and is not on the way for next years to give more & more time for the youth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom