• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,913
  • Views 231,520

Would you be happy with the Willian signing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
black-guy-laptop-school-library_99043-5015.jpg

“Tell him! I've had enough of Trevor and his doom and gloom merchants.”

@Trilly posing for the gram, meanwhile @Riou and @GDeep™ in the background picking up the goods. Levels.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Anyway, back to work while Arteta fixes our bench.

Why

Always Me ?
I just don't understand this transfer.

Is he a first team, one of the first people on the teamsheet player?

If so guessing he will be on the left? So where does Auba play next season (praying he stays), is he going to mainly be uptop? If so what happens to Laca, does he just play second fiddle on the bench? What about Saka, kid just signed a new deal, and got a new shirt number. Is he being shunted into Wing back and making Tierney a LCB?

If he is a squad player, I like that he is free, but if he has crazy wages, why the **** are we paying stupid wages to a bench player... Looking at you Kolasinac.

I do really like Willian as a player, I think he is brilliant and whenever he is out of my fantasy team he seems to bang in goals/assists.

I just don't understand why we need him. Unless he is absolutely amazing in the dressing room (like Luiz) and makes all the players bond and player better together through his rousing pep talks.

Its free, but I don't get the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom