• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,913
  • Views 231,931

Would you be happy with the Willian signing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Willian's injury record is great as well which bodes well with the cutting edge technology available in Sports Science and Medicine that he can continue to deliver over a couple years...

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Make Arsenal Brazilian again. If we nab both Willian and Coutinho, that makes 4 first-teamers. Seriously though, it would mean that we want to get up the league table quickly, and also we believe in the crop of youth coming up in the next few years when players like Willian have more reduced roles. Can’t really argue with that. That’s where we are, jump started rebuild.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
He’ll be our best footballer signing since Cazorla.

I honestly think this post will age well, save it! I agree that Willian will be a hit here and he will run his socks off and score some sick goals! I am feeling optimistic with Willian and think he will suit our red and white!

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He's not the worst signing in the world

It's being reported he'll earn 120kpw. That's not bad as long as it's not a 3 year deal. He's a very energetic player. Hard to imagine he'll keep this same level of energy well into his mid 30s. Hopefully I'm wrong. But he'll be a huge upgrade on Mkhi and Iwobi.

Then again Willian's 3 year salary is Özil's one year salary :lol:

So it's not the Worst deal in the world

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

I just don't understand this transfer.

Is he a first team, one of the first people on the teamsheet player?

If so guessing he will be on the left? So where does Auba play next season (praying he stays), is he going to mainly be uptop? If so what happens to Laca, does he just play second fiddle on the bench? What about Saka, kid just signed a new deal, and got a new shirt number. Is he being shunted into Wing back and making Tierney a LCB?

If he is a squad player, I like that he is free, but if he has crazy wages, why the **** are we paying stupid wages to a bench player... Looking at you Kolasinac.

I do really like Willian as a player, I think he is brilliant and whenever he is out of my fantasy team he seems to bang in goals/assists.

I just don't understand why we need him. Unless he is absolutely amazing in the dressing room (like Luiz) and makes all the players bond and player better together through his rousing pep talks.

Its free, but I don't get the point.

But why?

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
He's not the worst signing.

It's being reported he'll earn 120kpw. That's not bad as long as it's not a 3 year deal. He's a very energetic player. Hard to imagine he'll keep this same level of energy well into his mid 30s. Hopefully I'm wrong. But he'll be a huge upgrade on Mkhi and Iwobi.

Then again Willian's 3 year salary is Özil's one year salary :lol:

So it's not the Worst deal in the world
Nothing post this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom