• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,913
  • Views 232,184

Would you be happy with the Willian signing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makavelii

'Coutinho is being offered.' Of course he is. He's another of Kia's clients and we have no scouts left.

At least he's under 30.

“At least he’s under 30”.... :lol:
What does it take to get you guys excited? He’s the 3rd most expensive transfer in football history. That was only 2 season ago and he’s still in his prime (just turned 28 2 months ago).

I’m staring to think the usual suspects actually don’t want us to get better. They just want young players cause it gets them excited. Pedos.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
What does it take to get you guys excited? He’s the 3rd most expensive transfer in football history. That was only 2 season ago and he’s still in his prime (just turned 28 2 months ago).

I’m staring to think the usual suspects actually don’t want us to get better. They just want young players cause it gets them excited. Pedos.

Sign Partey and Gabriel and the usual suspects will still complain about Kia and Raul :lol: unreal

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Malky

Established Member
Then let’s get another one in Willian.
What does a player being perceived as “ours” matter when we just want to strengthen our team?
Because Auba is a catch 22 - his age isn’t exactly ideal to be offering an extension on big wages but we basically have no chance of replacing him with our financial situation. Add to that he’s the current captain and our (arguably) only star player and it would be more damaging to let him leave.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I think Nelson will be on his way out, he's now behind Pepe and Willian for that right wing position, and behind Auba/Saka/Martinelli for the left wing. There's no point in him staying here, for his own career if anything.

Hopefully we can sell him to to a Brighton/Fulham for 20m odd. Add that to the 8m we are demanding for Balugan, and that's potentially nearly 30m for two players that contribute nothing to the first team. That's how a well run club should work.

Bloodbather

Established Member

I think Nelson will be on his way out, he's now behind Pepe and Willian for that right wing position, and behind Auba/Saka/Martinelli for the left wing. There's no point in him staying here, for his own career if anything.

Hopefully we can sell him to to a Brighton/Fulham for 20m odd. Add that to the 8m we are demanding for Balugan, and that's potentially nearly 30m for two players that contribute nothing to the first team. That's how a well run club should work.

Just loan him out to a PL team. No need to sell him.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Just loan him out to a PL team. No need to sell him.

Do you really ever see him being a starter for a title challenging side?

If we were in a healthy position financially, I'd loan him, but we have glaring holes in the first 11 that need addressing. 20m is more useful to the club than Nelson imo

Bloodbather

Established Member

Do you really ever see him being a starter for a title challenging side?

If we were in a healthy position financially, I'd loan him, but we have glaring holes in the first 11 that need addressing. 20m is more useful to the club than Nelson imo

Not too impressed with him as a prospect at the moment, but he needs a PL loan before we decide whether to move on or not.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Surprising the Bum Squad aren't w@nking over Thiago Silva, he's 35 and should match an ageing Luiz perfectly for a 4 year deal. Richer club reject, and if his agent's into money laundering . . . . should suit you guys just fine. :lol:

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Just wondered how he compared to Theo.

Walcott, Arsenal, 398 games, 108 goals, 78 assists

Willian, Chelsea, 339 games, 63 goals, 62 assists

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Just wondered how he compared to Theo.

Walcott, Arsenal, 398 games, 108 goals, 78 assists

Willian, Chelsea, 339 games, 63 goals, 62 assists

Theo is a good player, like a poor mans Auba...why are you comparing him to Willian though?

They are very different players...one is end product and nothing else, the other is everything else but end product really (but since he will be coming into a team that has the likes of Auba and Pepe, we won't need him for end product anyway) think Willian will be quality here.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Theo is a good player, like a poor mans Auba...why are you comparing him to Willian though?

They are very different players...one is end product and nothing else, the other is everything else but end product really (but since he will be coming into a team that has the likes of Auba and Pepe, we won't need him for end product anyway) think Willian will be quality here.
Both wingers and Theo's assists, says he was far from just an end product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom