• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wiltord ?

wiltord11

i honestly think arsenal need wiltord hes a great player allways scores for france and last season he scored 6 in6 started great and then wenger started playing him right midfield and the golas stopped wiltord is a striker not a winger he played well there but hes a striker he aint playing well cause hes considering hes future in my opinion i think if he sighned a new two year deal he will start playing him again and he will likely way in with 13 - 15 golas this season he allready got 4 and he hasnt played that many games this season

JGooner

there is only one thing worse than a crap player, and that's a crap player who doesn't give a damn.

PSG, Bayern, Croydon Boys Under-15s, whoever - someone just take him off our hands.

Andrew

wiltord11 said:
i honestly think arsenal need wiltord hes a great player allways scores for france and last season he scored 6 in6 started great and then wenger started playing him right midfield and the golas stopped wiltord is a striker not a winger he played well there but hes a striker he aint playing well cause hes considering hes future in my opinion i think if he sighned a new two year deal he will start playing him again and he will likely way in with 13 - 15 golas this season he allready got 4 and he hasnt played that many games this season

That has to be the longest sentence ever. :shock:

And Wiltord has the potential to be a good player. He seems to start and end seasons well but in-between he can't find form. He is a good player but has absolutely no consistency. I am very dissapointed with the way he has performed. He is our record signing so you can understand our dissapointment.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
wiltord11 said:

The reason why you want Wiltord to stay is that if he leaves you will have to change your nickname because it wont be relevant anymore and you dont want to change it :wink:

satan_beckham

if he goes when the transfer window open i hope its not a loan,we need to recoup some money and a loan deal isnt going to help us expecially since we could be short of players when some players are injured

Jinn

Established Member
wiltord11 said:

Pires_highbury?

Adam

Established Member
Where is Wiltord's ambition? He has a European championships coming up - he needs to perform to get in the France team.

He is one player you can say prefers France to Arsenal.

Adam

Established Member
Jinn said:
wiltord11 said:

Pires_highbury?

Highly likely!

A

Anonymous

I dont see the point is getting rid of him in january. It is unlikely we will sign anyone of note, and imo it would be a mistake weakenig the squad, especailly with so many games coming up.

Top Bottom