• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Women's Euro 2017

Godwin1

Very well-known
Horrible to watch at the moment, looks like some keep the ball training session from Spain at the moment.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
Should be two nil, no way was that second goal offside. That said, England have been forced back into their own half since then. Come on, get forward second half.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
Damn, tickets have sold out for England's likely quarter final. Damn!!!:(:(

Edit: Found some. England is unlikely to lose to Portugal right? I would hate to buy tickets for Group D winners, then they come second.

Last edited:

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
Much better performance second half by England. They'd better get top, the ferry is booked and I have my tickets secured for the QF involving the winners of Group D v runners Group C.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
there'll be a good crowd for England v France though far more French than English, I should think

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
How did Portugal finish below Scotland when they were both on the same points, Portugal beat Scotland and Scotland had a worse goal difference?

Top Bottom