• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

World Class Right Backs

kel varnsen

Established Member
Adam said:
theguvnor said:
Didnt that greek right back get chosen as best right back of 2004?

As for fifa2005, i got that for my son for xmas, have a laugh messing about with him on it but must say the shooting is bloudy hard, anyone able to help me out on how to get my bloudy shots on target :wink:

Seiteradis. He's one i missed. He's a great right back. He's at Porto. Pace, strength, stamina, great marking, and a strong dribbler.

i remember he humiliated figo this summer.

brianfrance

Established Member
Dula said:
Does Thuram still count? I know he doesnt always play out there these days but he is class. Sagnol?

Nope, Thuram NEVER played RB for Monaco, Parma or Juve. He only did that job for France as we had Desailly and Blanc at CB, and only Angloma at RB (who was good, but not as Thuram)

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale has agreed to join Newcastle this summer [Sky Sports News]

Latest posts

Top Bottom