• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wout Weghorst

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Obviously if this is supposed to be an option to be our main striker if Auba leaves then it's a firm no.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Thinking laterally here, could this be an opportunity to get rid of the likes of Mustafi, Sokratis or Kolasinac in a swap or player + cash deal? Wolfsburg might want one of them, and they'd all happily play for a good Bundesliga team.

Shalmaneser V

I rather think the Dutch Jamie Vardy. The Athletic had an article about him a couple of weeks ago.

I agree we should pass.

He’s 6’6, immobile and supposed to be good in the air and hold up play.

Vardy is a foot shorter, a speed merchant, likes to play off the shoulder of the last man and has never headed the ball in his life.

But yeah other than that the similarities are uncanny.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
I cba to subscribe to that site. Mind summarising the article for me?

Nah I cba to subscribe either, I just know that the article compares him to Jamie Vardy, I think cos they both run, press and harass defenders a lot.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Nah I cba to subscribe either, I just know that the article compares him to Jamie Vardy, I think cos they both run, press and harass defenders a lot.
And because they both came up to the top level the long way round via amateur and then lower league football. Just like Ian Wright ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom