• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

YEEEHA I Got a ticket WOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegame24

Established Member
MY bro WON a ticket at his workplace for arsenal Vs Loko tomorrow night.

thing is its only one ticket BUT hes giving it to me cause hes a manc fan(yes he probably is glory hunter).

a question though. its only one ticket so im goin by myself, aint been highbury for 5 years is it safe around there?, especially on cl night with crazy drunk on vodka russians.

IM SO HAPPY :D

Adam

Established Member
Congratulations mate. Yeah you'll be fine as long as you're drinking Vodka. :wink:

VCC

Congratulations, have a good time, although keep in mind those less fortunate. During the game, I'll be...studying for a final exam. :(

thegame24

Established Member
damn right ill be chanting for every member of the forum.

good luck with exam :D

im currently stressed looking for a uni in london but this made my day.

A

Anonymous

There are drunken foreign slags down there that could give you trouble, but there is so many old bill around you shouldn't have to worry.

thegame24

Established Member
cool.

OH please tell me henry is fit for this game. I HAVE to see him play. but at least i get to see BOBBY :D.

Spartan

bravo re...dont worry about highbury, i havent seen trouble in years mate. Henry looks like hes fit too...enjoy it mate :D

thegame24

Established Member
another question, sorry

what time do gates open?

i wanna get in early and get my seat cause its so congested there.

Vilas

I GOT ONE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CANT BELIEVE IT!

I just got a call from Arsenal.com, I won the competition! They said they felt bad for me - I told them in my entry how I'd been on an airplane for the inter match. What a hell trip that was, I spent the whole time in agony wondering.

I'm so excited, I'm shaking! :)

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The game 24 that is great news .
You will be save,I had no trouble with away fans
I find most of them very nice if ever I get into conversation with any.
Vilas congratulations in getting a ticket
Most of all enjoy yourselves

Webdesignlab

Established Member
Vilas said:
I GOT ONE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CANT BELIEVE IT!

I just got a call from Arsenal.com, I won the competition! They said they felt bad for me - I told them in my entry how I'd been on an airplane for the inter match. What a hell trip that was, I spent the whole time in agony wondering.

I'm so excited, I'm shaking! :)

Nice one. I always wondered who won those competitions.

You are going to be part of history, so sing your heads off.

KoLo28

where abouts u lads sittin?

well done on getting the tickets

enjoy it and chant for me

r_blair2

Thats cheating making them feel sorry for you. I will make up a sad story next time and maybe I'll win. Just kidding, well done mate. Have fun at the game.
C'mon the Arsenal

Vilas

Not sure where I'm sitting - I get the tickets tomorrow. And I'm not a lad for the record. ;D
I've never won anything before - I always hoped I wouldn't be a squaler if I did. Woops. Poor dude from arsenal.com must be partially deaf after talking to me.

And I didn't make anything up! I was flying to go see my family, and going crazy on an airplane. We arrived, I kind of said "hi" to my mom, who I'd not seen for 9 months, as I dashed to a computer to get the score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom