• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Young Stars of Football: The Next Generation

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Couldn't find a thread where we could just talk about promising young players.

Saw this graphic on BT sport. There's many better 'footballers' than him on that list but the numbers that Dele Alli produces are insane. Sane has really impressed me in recent weeks too.

IMG_2246.JPG

Shout out to our boy Iwobi too.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
I'm curious to hear the people following the Eredivisie's opinion on Kasper Dolberg. The guy is being hyped up like crazy here locally but I can't really say I follow Dutch football enough to make an informed judgement. He looks real ****ing good in highlights.

According to opta youth players get least chances in premier league. Youth players get most chances in France, no surprise.

Total league appearances by teenagers so far in 2016/17:
Ligue 1 - 546
Serie A - 284
Bundesliga - 284
La Liga - 271
Premier League - 130

GDeep™

League is very weak
According to opta youth players get least chances in premier league. Youth players get most chances in France, no surprise.

Total league appearances by teenagers so far in 2016/17:
Ligue 1 - 546
Serie A - 284
Bundesliga - 284
La Liga - 271
Premier League - 130
I bet, apart from the Premier League, most of these teenagers are from within the county of their league too.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

[media][/media]

Davinson is a really special CB in the making.
He's a copa libertadores winner and (hopefully) a Europa League finalist too, at the ripe age of 20! I love him, he's a clutch player, with South-American fuego in him.
Linked with Barcelona.
Barcelona made an offer for him before this season, but he refused because he wanted first team playing time at his next club. Really smart and brave from him, a young kid, refusing Barcelona to play for Ajax and get a good chance to develop. Its not weird that their interest is even stronger now that he is having such a good season.

razörist

I'm curious to hear the people following the Eredivisie's opinion on Kasper Dolberg. The guy is being hyped up like crazy here locally but I can't really say I follow Dutch football enough to make an informed judgement. He looks real ****ing good in highlights.
He's the real deal. He can do it al. He's a finisher, a poacher, he can play the position game, he's comfortable outside of the box, he can play with his back to goal, he can play heads up and take on defenders one on on. He's fast, he's strong, he's smart. He's the most complete striker I have seen in years at ajax, he's the most valued too, everybody loves him, considering the strikers that came before him, it says a lot.

I hope Arsenal snatch him up real soon.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He's the real deal. He can do it al. He's a finisher, a poacher, he can play the position game, he's comfortable outside of the box, he can play with his back to goal, he can play heads up and take on defenders one on on. He's fast, he's strong, he's smart. He's the most complete striker I have seen in years at ajax, he's the most valued too, everybody loves him, considering the strikers that came before him, it says a lot.

Dolberg is going to be a star. He's one we absolutely should be looking to sign this summer if possible. Justin Kluivert looks the business as well and we know he's got a winning pedigree. I reckon his Dad may want him at PSG though.

razörist

Dolberg is going to be a star. He's one we absolutely should be looking to sign this summer if possible. Justin Kluivert looks the business as well and we know he's got a winning pedigree. I reckon his Dad may want him at PSG though.
Justin is a very exiting player, with a name that commands respect. I reckon he needs a couple seasons with a manager at Ajax that has faith in him and patience with him. I think he has star quality in him but he's still very lightweight, and needs the steady road. Arsenal would be a mistake right now. Dolberg though... you snooze you lose with him. Clock is ticking.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Justin is a very exiting player, with a name that commands respect. I reckon he needs a couple seasons with a manager at Ajax that has faith in him and patience with him. I think he has star quality in him but he's still very lightweight, and needs the steady road. Arsenal would be a mistake right now. Dolberg though... you snooze you lose with him. Clock is ticking.
Yeah he's definitely not as far along physically or as mature a player as Kasper is and a big move would likely be a mistake at the moment. We absolutely do have to move on Dolberg if we want him, you're right. He's got absolutely everything. I'm not saying he's going to be anywhere near their levels but he combines many of the best traits of Henry and Judas. Hopefully Agent Bergkamp is in his ear.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Don't get me sucked in. :(

I think Wenger is still trying for his WC striker, we've been trying for like five years now I think it's time to give up.

I'm ready to place our hopes in a young striker with top potential. We can then build up the rest of our team while the young guy matures. In an ideal world we'll have a nice complete squad as our young striker starts to enter his peak.

I'm ready to place our hopes in a young striker with top potential. We can then build up the rest of our team while the young guy matures. In an ideal world we'll have a nice complete squad as our young striker starts to enter his peak.

Been saying this for last 3-4 years and getting called troll for that.

We need to snatch up young top talent and make him our own world class striker. If the ingredients are right, at Arsenal he will become top striker.

razörist

Don't get me sucked in. :(

I think Wenger is still trying for his WC striker, we've been trying for like five years now I think it's time to give up.

It's all over when he rips United a new one in the Europa League final. Its not like every big club in the world hasn't sent scouts to watch him already, but a young player shining at this stage...

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football

Davinson is a really special CB in the making.
he is compensating an error he made, hardly an impressive gif.
heard only good things about the kid, watched only on EL and a couple of game while in Nacional but that video doesn't help his case
if go to the floor when you have lost the opportunity of getting the ball back while standing and in control.

Last edited:

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football

he is great at holding the ball, and he is very smart as well, you can tell he was well educated, he understands perfectly the importance of having the ball and taking care of it.
again, only watched him on European football, but he is a very interesting striker, still a long way to go. i like the Moroccan number 10 as well, very clever and explosive zivetch or something, great player.
Klaassen is always a joy to watch but he looks like he would be out of pace and power on a more physical league.
ajax has finally found a good balance between new talent and old folks again, im so happy for them, very likeable club.

razörist

he is great at holding the ball, and he is very smart as well, you can tell he was well educated, he understands perfectly the importance of having the ball and taking care of it.
again, only watched him on European football, but he is a very interesting striker, still a long way to go. i like the Moroccan number 10 as well, very clever and explosive zivetch or something, great player.
Klaassen is always a joy to watch but he looks like he would be out of pace and power on a more physical league.
ajax has finally found a good balance between new talent and old folks again, im so happy for them, very likeable club.
Very good to hear from an expert as yourself!

Ziyech is amazing, I don't think Ajax will be able to keep him after his European performances. This has been a season in which he really came of age. He was already the best footballer in the Eredivisie before he joined Ajax this season, but now he has added hard work, grit, pressing and ballwinning ability to his game. Kind of what a lot of supporters want Özil to do.

Like Dolberg, Ziyech is a player that has a lot of weapons. He has quick feet like a winger:

This season, his long shots haven't been what they were with Twente and Heerenveen, but I know that he has the ability:

Best thing about him though is his passing ability. He can give the short sneaky through ball, he has the range to play a long pass cutting away two three passes. I've been to the Johan Cruijf Arena a couple times this season, and its ridiculous to watch him. Everytime he gets possesion of the ball, his first thought is to play it forward. Always forward. And he knows, he knows without looking where the ball needs to be, and he has the ability to get it there. I've been surprised countless times, he leaves me wondering so many times, how did he know where to play the ball? I'm such a big fan of his.

Latest posts

Top Bottom