• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Young Stars of Football: The Next Generation

Never heard of him, what type of player is he?
He looks like he'd become quite a player. Reminded me of young Robin in almost all aspects of the game except Koita'a close control is quite something. He's even got Robin's temper! He can also dribble and beat players with ease! Must have been the MVP of the Malian U20 team in the world cup.

carlito'sway

Established Member
@carlito'sway any insight here?

Also while you’re here what about Maxime Lopez at Marseille? I’ve heard good things.

I mentioned Camavinga in the French Football thread yesyerday. He has all the tools to be a future crack. I can't recall a 16 yr old playing in CM with so much class and confidence at this level.

Lopez is a decent little player but not sure he has a high ceiling. I am a OM supporter and don't think he is that great.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Piece there on Football Focus about Kieran Tierney. Hands down one of my favourite young players. I'm more than happy with Kolasinac of course, but maybe a bit sad that it probably rules us out of the Tierney conversation. Looks like Man Utd will go for Rose, but I can see Liverpool going for him.
Dreams come true :D

razörist

Naci Ünüvar, 16 year ajax midfielder. Playing with teams 3 years ahead of his age group for two years now, and the next diamond of the Ajax youth academy.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Youssoufa Moukoko, 14 year old, scored 6 goals in his U19 debut after destroying lower levels. Scored another hattrick three days ago.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Naci Ünüvar, 16 year ajax midfielder. Playing with teams 3 years ahead of his age group for two years now, and the next diamond of the Ajax youth academy.

If we are to poach a youth player from somewhere, this is the guy. What a talent. Expect him to play at Ajax 1 by age of 17. He's that good.

razörist

If we are to poach a youth player from somewhere, this is the guy. What a talent. Expect him to play at Ajax 1 by age of 17. He's that good.
Nah, it's better for him to develop at Ajax first, and he knows it too, all the topclubs already tried to poach him. Guy is in the spotlights since he's 14!

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Anyone got anything on the norweigan kid erling braut hårland scoring 17 goals in 10 games in the austrian league?

Last edited:
Top Bottom