• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Young Stars of Football: The Next Generation

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Dani Olmo and Ferran Torres are two players coming through the Spanish youth set up who are very talented imo.

Both were stars in the U21 Euro’s win this summer and I think will go on to big things.

Olmo is someone I think we should be after, currently plays for Zagreb so think we could get him for a decent price.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Olmo is someone I think we should be after, currently plays for Zagreb so think we could get him for a decent price.

Apparently Dortmund, Bayern and Leverkusen were interested. Zagreb wanted over 20m for him.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Apparently Dortmund, Bayern and Leverkusen were interested. Zagreb wanted over 20m for him.

Think that could be a decent fee tbf, he’s an absolute baller.

If he was still playing in Spain you’d be looking at 30M plus because of their release clause stuff.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Seems like he's on our radar

Joke of a price that, I’d be keen on him if he wasn’t playing in La Liga but all you can go on is the U-21’s.

For that price you can find so many better options.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are

2016.11.28-Pot-Kettle.jpg

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I just want this kid in our midfield.

The sneaky one step standing tackles would make Vieira proud. The discipline & presence at 20 is pretty rare.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

if I'm City, I would sell Sane to Bayern and snap this kid up. Him on the RW and Sterling the opposite would be frightening.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser

if I'm City, I would sell Sane to Bayern and snap this kid up. Him on the RW and Sterling the opposite would be frightening.
I'd lose it if we miss out on this guy to a PL rival. He has an insane ceiling. A winger is not a priority but if it an opportunity like that turned up I'd happily send Nelson the other way in a two year loan. Nelson might actually develop well there.

I say we do a deal with Villarreal for Chukwueze and Pau Torress with a few players going the other way.

Sydney-Gooner

Their Top 10 Teenagers in World Football

1. Rodrygo
2. Ansu Fati
3. Mason Greenwood
4. Reinier
5. Eduardo Camvinga
6. Gabriel Martinelli
7. Lee Kang-in
8.Mohamed Ihatteren
9. Takefusa Kubo
10. Ryan Gravenberch